Biotest

Opinion on 1st HSM

Started the V-Diet on 6/9 and had my first HSM on 6/14 due to my work schedule. I will admit that I was quite hungry and really looking forward to it. I started with 6 oysters on the 1/2 shell with tabasco and lemon juice, cooked jumbo shrimp (not fried), lump king crab meat (very minimal butter, although I wanted to pour it on) and a nice salad with tomatoes (not the recalled ones), avocado, and a light italian dressing. It was devine. there was no healhy glass of red wine either. Just wanted to know if this was an appropriate HSM.

Sounds good to me.

I see you are out of Flameout. Is there a different supplement I could use for the V-Diet? I want to start it this weekend. My finance and myself are going to do it together, I mean the V-Diet.

[quote]d-tox wrote:
I see you are out of Flameout. Is there a different supplement I could use for the V-Diet? I want to start it this weekend. My finance and myself are going to do it together, I mean the V-Diet. [/quote]

if you search really hard sometimes you can find Flameout in other places. I got some off of ebay. I’ve seen it on amazon (weird if you ask me!). Shop around and you may still be able to get your hands on some.

Flameout should be back in stock soon I hear.

I just saw Flameout on the internet for 90 bucks a bottle. Can I start the diet without the Flameout, or use a substitute until it arrives. I dont want to wait to start the program.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.