Biotest

One Week... No Results

any suggestions? I was expecting to see something… weight lost, inches lost but nothing. todays day eight for me. I have followed the diet exactly, except for possibly overdoing the fiber pills. i have been logging my walks and have walked over 40 miles in the past week. a 3-4 mile walk each morning then a walk on my non gym days. I am not giving up, i am just frustrated…

[quote]Sunkistt wrote:
any suggestions? I was expecting to see something… weight lost, inches lost but nothing. todays day eight for me. I have followed the diet exactly, except for possibly overdoing the fiber pills. i have been logging my walks and have walked over 40 miles in the past week. a 3-4 mile walk each morning then a walk on my non gym days. I am not giving up, i am just frustrated…[/quote]

Before I go into possible reasons, please assure me that you’re actually doing the V-Diet to the T with the proper supplements, training etc.

I guarantee! The only fault I have had so far was improper deadlifting form. But I still did the workout. I have been 100% dedicated, I started waking up every morning and going for a 3 mile walk, and on none work out days I usually will go for a second walk in the evening. I have been joyfully consuming each shake at the appropriate time and have spread the meals out evenly throughout the day. I have been taking HOT-ROX, but still nothing…

[quote]Sunkistt wrote:
I guarantee! The only fault I have had so far was improper deadlifting form. But I still did the workout. I have been 100% dedicated, I started waking up every morning and going for a 3 mile walk, and on none work out days I usually will go for a second walk in the evening. I have been joyfully consuming each shake at the appropriate time and have spread the meals out evenly throughout the day. I have been taking HOT-ROX, but still nothing…[/quote]

Have you been using Metabolic Drive, Flameout, Superfood, etc.?

Forgive my skepticism, but 99% of the time when I hear “It’s not working” it turns out the person is not doing the V-Diet i.e. “to the T” with correct Biotest supplements, etc.

I completely understand your side. I myself have been one of those people who claims I have trouble losing weight when its really I have difficulty sticking to the plan. This was one of the reasons I looked to the Velocity Diet. In many diets they say you should follow it 90% of the time, which I feel just leads to way too many cheats. And I find it easy to have an extra handful of whatever… or jsut extra.

But with this, there isn’t really room to cheat. Either you do it exactly or you don’t. I have followed this plan 100%. I will admit sometimes I am 30 minutes late with my Flameout, I have never missed taking a single pill. Or have had a couple extra fiber pills (I ended up just chucking those).

Okay, most people who seem to be getting no or slow results usually have a big drop the next week. Random fluid fluctuations, scale wonkiness, etc. can really throw things off. So make sure you weighed in on the same scale, same time of day, same rules (in morning, after peeing, before eating etc.)

Also, some people gain muscle on the diet. Doe 2 pounds of fat loss and 2 pounds of muscle gained = no change in scale weight. But, I doubt that’s the case if it’s only been a week.

Now, tape measurements? No change there?

Finally, there’s the X factor: you’re screwing up somewhere and just don’t know it. I had one guy mixing every shake with milk for example, then wondering why he wasn’t losing. Doesn’t sound like you’re doing that, but you’d be surprised at what I hear (people not counting nightly beer drinking, misreading the number of shakes they need, etc.)

And sure, it just may not be the diet for you. But I’d say to give it another week. Reduced calories, hard training, powerful supplements… it just can’t NOT work, you know?

Like I said, in most cases, the slow week is made up for in the second week. So give that a shot before calling it quits.

Edit: One last thing. I’m assuming you have enough fat to lose. Just saying because someone with 5 pounds of fat to lose obviously isn’t going to see the quick results that someone with 50 pounds to lose is. The fatter you are, the faster it comes off.

Just adding that because I’ve also had underweight people lie about their body weight (to the V-Diet calculator) then do the diet anyway.