Biotest

Once this is Accomplished, the Sky's the Limit

I think once we have this diet under our belt, and I mean this diet to a “T”, not a version of the V diet, we should be able to reach any goal.

I read the article by Chris, “Seven Keys to a Successful Body Transformation”, very good article, a revelation one might say. However, I was disappointed when I read that very few people are able to achieve that jaw dropping type of transformation, because that is what I want. I am not saying I want to be figure athlete, but I do want that as an option if ever it becomes a goal of mine.

I want to look damn hot in a bikini. Nonetheless, I do believe that if I am able to stick to this diet at damn near 100% compliant, I will be able to achieve that jaw dropping transformation.

What about the other people on this diet? Am I alone, when I say I feel a sense of power and accomplishment by being able to adhere to this diet? If I am able to stick to this diet, will I have a better chance at achieving the body and lifestyle I desire?

Just my thoughts…

I started today, I have done several intense things in my life and this V-Diet, like the others definetly builds your confidence to tackle other things.

When are you starting?

Today is my seventh day, and my HSM.

Good luck to you.

Anyone who is able to follow this program to a “T” is stronger mentally and more aware physically than 99% of Americans. You DESERVE to feel a sense of accomplishment once it’s all said and done.

To finish the V-Diet means you should be able to undertake any challenge you face, with nutrition or in the gym, or other aspects of life. It takes a special personality to ignore the naysayers and walk the path less traveled.

Pat on the back to all of us.

There’s a very real sense of empowerment when you’re able to take control of your body. If you can change your body and your health, then you can change anything.

Many successful V-Dieters report a sense of: “I changed my body; now, what else can I change about my life?”

This is why I don’t see physical transformation as a “shallow” endeavor at all. It transcends just “looking good naked”… though that part is nice too.

Hi everyone,

This diet has already made some great changes on my views on food. Before this diet, if there were any junk food around, I would be at the mercy of it, not being able to control myself.

Today, as I was making my shake, I noticed some ice cream, which has been in the freezer for the last two weeks. The amazing part is that I did not have the urge, desire, or craving to eat it.

This diet has also made me realize that I do not have to eat food that is bad for it to be enjoyable. That is so crucial for me; in the past, I dieted all week long just so I could eat shitty food for one meal. The sad part was, once I had that first shitty meal, I was unable to control what I ate for the next day, the next three days, or the next three months.

Last night?s HSM was delicious, satisfying, and very much enjoyable, and the greatest part, was that it was healthy.

Best of luck to all those on this journey with me.

Donna

[quote]D0NNA wrote:

This diet has also made me realize that I do not have to eat food that is bad for it to be enjoyable. That is so crucial for me; in the past, I dieted all week long just so I could eat shitty food for one meal. The sad part was, once I had that first shitty meal, I was unable to control what I ate for the next day, the next three days, or the next three months.

[/quote]

Very common pattern there. Glad to hear the V-Diet is helping you break out of it.

One thing I used to believe is that eating badly all weekend was fine as long as I kept it clean all week. I thought maybe it was five steps forward, two steps back, but that was fine with me. Turns out that the weekend binges were really just destroying all the work I’d done all week. I found myself stuck. The forward progress really began when I ditched the weekend junk meals, or at least limited them to one a month or so, not all weekend every weekend.

Keep us posted, Donna!

You guys are right on…it’s a full-time commitment to be successful. That’s 24/7/365…to stay on track you should always have goals. For most of us now, it’s fat loss or weight loss, or plateau breaking. After we’ve reached a desirable BF% it needs to be something else, just so we can stay on track.

28-42 days is nothing compared to a lifetime of good health, so I’m going to strive for a better physique after I’m done, even though my weight is officially less than it was in the 8th grade. Painful to think about, I’m 25 years old.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
D0NNA wrote:

Very common pattern there. Glad to hear the V-Diet is helping you break out of it.

One thing I used to believe is that eating badly all weekend was fine as long as I kept it clean all week. I thought maybe it was five steps forward, two steps back, but that was fine with me. Turns out that the weekend binges were really just destroying all the work I’d done all week. I found myself stuck. The forward progress really began when I ditched the weekend junk meals, or at least limited them to one a month or so, not all weekend every weekend.

Keep us posted, Donna!

[/quote]

If the good all week, bad on the weekend worked me, then my pictures would not be what they are.

Thank you Chris, from my whole heart. I honestly believe this journey will not end after the transition; it will be a life long pursuit of living the life I so desire, with a great body as a direct result of good, clean living!

Donna

Hello, I have been lurking around T-Nation now for some years never really interacting, following diet plans and routines, reading a lot, learning through all of you guys and gals :wink: I started the Velocity Diet 9 days ago and I just needed to speak up!

So far I am stunned by the impressive change!! Thank you Chris! Chad! All!

Indeed, it is such an empowering journey that it reaches far beyond the physical aspects, while those are excellent perks! I definately feel inspired, in control and feel that my goals are not so far away to reach. Most importantly that I can accomplish anything I set my mind on!!!