Biotest

Official Micro-PA Results Thread

I just finished my first bottle and have 1 left. How well do I think it works? I just ordered 3 more bottles that how. I’m noticeably heavier and my muscle is much fuller. In fact on a doctor’s scale I gained 10 pounds in a week. So much for her claim that no supplements work. I have a strong muscle memory thing going on because of 5 years off from training lol but still.

How are your experiences going. I figured I would start a thread strictly for results because a lot of the pro threads are sidetracked which is fine but what do you fellas think so far? Do we have a true pro hormone alternative on our hands?

Plazma™ and Micro-PA® on Non-Workout Days
Micro-PA Dose
Micro-PA Use On Training Days
Micro PA Everyday or Not?
Plazma™ vs. Micro-PA®
cg3

[quote]fightnews wrote:
I just finished my first bottle and have 1 left. How well do I think it works? I just ordered 3 more bottles that how. I’m noticeably heavier and my muscle is much fuller. In fact on a doctor’s scale I gained 10 pounds in a week. So much for her claim that no supplements work. I have a strong muscle memory thing going on because of 5 years off from training lol but still.

How are your experiences going. I figured I would start a thread strictly for results because a lot of the pro threads are sidetracked which is fine but what do you fellas think so far? Do we have a true pro hormone alternative on our hands?

Also I noticed a thread I posed in about micro pa and arachidonic acid stacking/interactions was taken down. Not sure why? but does anyone have any info? [/quote]

Hey, thanks for getting this thread started. Tim Patterson thinks it’s a great idea and a good way to get Micro-PA users discussing their results. Since you are the one that had the idea and started the thread, he wants to send you a free bottle of MAG-10 and Plazma as a thank you. We know that your results will be even better when you add these products in. We look forward to reading about your continued success with Micro-PA.

Thanks this made my day!

Congrats fightnews. Awesome of bio test to do that. I’ll share my results as they are very similar to yours. I haven’t noticed the increased hunger others have but my scale weight is up 10lbs. I’ve taken pics and the added 10 appears to be mostly muscle. Very happy so far. I’ve used nearly 2 bottles and will be ordering more. Strength levels have also increased steadily which could just be a result of the weight gain but I credit that to the micro PA anyway. I consider this product a winner. Each workout has me consuming 3 plazma and a dose of MAG-10 afterwards. Also indigo. Well done Biotest

[quote]cally wrote:
Congrats fightnews. Awesome of bio test to do that. I’ll share my results as they are very similar to yours. I haven’t noticed the increased hunger others have but my scale weight is up 10lbs. I’ve taken pics and the added 10 appears to be mostly muscle. Very happy so far. I’ve used nearly 2 bottles and will be ordering more. Strength levels have also increased steadily which could just be a result of the weight gain but I credit that to the micro PA anyway. I consider this product a winner. Each workout has me consuming 3 plazma and a dose of MAG-10 afterwards. Also indigo. Well done Biotest[/quote]
Thanks man I’m pumped about it. I have been wanting to use those products bad to. I have had the hunger increase but been trying to fight it somewhat because I dont want to just stuff my face this time around. I used to be 256 and eating was like a job. Prob one of the reasons I stopped lifting for so long.

I’m into my third bottle now. So far I’m up 6 pounds. Been getting over being sick the past week, so the intensity has been way down and my appetite has decreased a little due to feeling nauseous, however the weight is sticking and I seem to be leaning out a little bit.

It is working well for me…the hunger is insane…something’s cranking hard… :slight_smile:

JM

John, other than the increase in hunger, have you noticed any other effects? Love your training log by the way. Great videos. Youre truly an innovator in the industry.

I finished one bottle, took a week off from PA & training due to traveling and started the second bottle two days ago. Impressed with PA is an understatement as I have never experienced this quick of weight gain in such a short time from supplements. Gained nine pounds from the first bottle and lost only one pound during the week off. Wish I planned this better as I do have access to DEXA scan and should have obtained LBM/fat percentage prior to starting. However, my unscientific observation tells me majority of gains are LBM as my pant waist measurement have not change but my shirts and suit jackets are holding on for dear life.

Experienced ridiculous appetite increase four days in and I am someone who has done intermittent fasting and can easily fast for 24 hours. Also experience increase body temperature and 24/7 muscle pump. Did not notice strength gain in the first bottle as I focused on eccentric training. However, last nights workout changed my perception as I am back to normal training. Tried 115 pound dumbbells incline press, which I can usually do 7 to 8 reps, but ended up doing 11. My gym buddies laughed as they noticed my sudden size & strength gain and truly believe I am on something.

Besides PA, only thing I am doing different during the first bottle would be one serving of Plasma during workout, one serving of MAG-10 after, eccentric focused training, and two Finibar for snacks to keep hunger at bay. That is a combo I have done before and I sure as heck did not gain nine pounds from it. Goal now is to finished the second bottle and take a month off to see how much strength & muscle will be maintained. I took the DEXA scan three days ago to get a starting point, will take another when the bottle finishes, and a third a month after that. Very impressed with the results so far and props to Biotest for being the first company to offer this product to the market.

Additional information per buffd_samurai’s feedback:

I am 40 and been training for 19 years. I am not near my natural limit and as I believe I can put on another 10 - 15 pounds of muscle if I want. But I try to keep my weight around 200 or lower as my asthma condition occurs when I get heavier. I have not been this heavy before and have not done any cycles in the past except for pro-hormones. I am on HRT, 115 mg per week, which keep my T level around 725ng/dl. I get comprehensive blood work done every six month and everything is normal.

Yeah my doctor gave me the “I hope you’re not doing steroids” bit to. 10 lbs in a week is a bit much. My father also commented twice about how much weight I put on.

Into my second bottle and definitely feel the heat/hunger increase. I also feel stronger (for the most part) across the board.

My weight has stayed about the same, but I can see noticeable changes in the mirror. I also took before measurements that I’ll report after my second bottle is finished.

I was wondering how much does it matter if you take it say 2-3 hrs before your workout instead of 1hr? Ive been used to taking it in the morning but seem to be working out later and later. Does it even matter?

[quote]fightnews wrote:
I was wondering how much does it matter if you take it say 2-3 hrs before your workout instead of 1hr? Ive been used to taking it in the morning but seem to be working out later and later. Does it even matter?[/quote]

Ideally, stick to label recs as closely as possible. But remember that Micro-PA is active and doing its thing for around 6 hours, so if you take it sooner than an hour before you train, you’re still good to go.

[quote]cally wrote:
John, other than the increase in hunger, have you noticed any other effects? Love your training log by the way. Great videos. Youre truly an innovator in the industry. [/quote]

General weight gain. That was what I was hoping to get out of it. Pure muscle. I hit 250 before Arnold weekend then a stomach bug got me, and I went down to 247. I believe I am the same bodyfat as offseason last year in which I was around 238-242ish? So I am very happy. I start pre-contest phase in 3 weeks so I am excited to see how well it works in that phase as well.

JM

I see how we want to dose this so its active during the workout and the window following the workout. But if its only active for 6 hours, would there be significant benefit to dosing again 6 hours later and/or earlier.

Is six caps the required dose for the desired effect or could it be split up so its in the system all day? Or dosing another full 6 caps once or twice a day in addition to the main pre workout dose?

Assuming budget is not an issue and we wanted max effects.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]fightnews wrote:
I was wondering how much does it matter if you take it say 2-3 hrs before your workout instead of 1hr? Ive been used to taking it in the morning but seem to be working out later and later. Does it even matter?[/quote]

Ideally, stick to label recs as closely as possible. But remember that Micro-PA is active and doing its thing for around 6 hours, so if you take it sooner than an hour before you train, you’re still good to go. [/quote]

For me the biggest effect has been increase hunger.Potentially strength, weight gain but it is too early to tell, I have been taking Micro-PA for 6 days.the increase in hunger is noticeable for me.

I am currently in the middle of a 5 week oly lifing program with a front squat/clean focus (some snatch work). I can’t wait to see how these lifts progress. Eating around 3000 or so calories, though yesterday I ended at about 3900. If that continues I may see the 10 lbs some others have seen. I actually need to keep the wait down as I train/compete in MMA at 170 (intermittent competition due to work). Or I guess it may be the 185 division for me.

I think it would be helpful to know if the individual providing feedback would include:

1. “training age”, i.e. how many years of real training you have under your belt
  2. If you are close to your “natural limit” (this is obviously a difficult to define attribute, but to throw something out there I would say if you are finding it very difficult to gain any more lean weight or strength for several months in spite of changing things)
  3. If you were bigger before either via usage of “extras” or used to train hard and weighed more and are getting back into the iron game

And lastly,

1. If you feel your testosterone levels are average, above average, or low.

This last one is very important, and very subjective unless you get blood work. I am finding that most “natural” hard trainers experience periods of low testosterone levels eventually, either caused by simply overworking or some other mechanism. This is verified by…yes…blood work. This is important because if your testosterone (or heck, other hormones too, like thyroid) are low, it doesn’t matter what you eat or what supplement you take; your results will be poor (unless, of course, you are taking supplements purported to boost test, thyroid, etc).

I’ve been reading of people’s hunger and “feeling hot”, and I think it would be interesting to try and correlate some of the above data with these two results. Almost every post I’ve read regarding results with m-PA has indicated strength gain and some weight gain. But not everyone has the extreme hunger or heat.

For me:

1. I’ve been training since I was 16 years old. I’m 49 now. Training age = 33 years. NO BREAKS; hardly any layoffs.

2. I am way past my natural limit as I have used anabolics in the past. Trained natural 1st several years, was on anabolics for the next several years, went completely off for 5 years, and for the past few months have been dabbling in “grey area” stuff (peptides) prior to my experimentation with Micro-PA.

3. As my answer to 2 indicates, some of my gains might be attributable to regaining some of the strength and mass I had back in my anabolic using days.

4. Testosterone levels are average to above average…roughly between 700 and 900 on a peak scale of 1000 consistently. These results consistent to this day and are values during my time off from anabolics.

Results (1 bottle at 6 caps/day) + (2 bottles at 12 caps/day):

1. Increased strength (most definitely)
  2. Increased weight (most definitely)
  3. Muscles definitely fuller (but not as full as steroid days)
  4. Fat % the same (determined using calipers as I have always done)

Hunger? I thought it was increasing for awhile there, but it was not consistent.
Heat? Nope. Am not experiencing the heat.

Bottom line: Micro-PA is anabolic. Anabolic means something that makes you “gain muscle”…it doesn’t have to mean steroids. Micro-PA is most definitely anabolic for me. The scale, mirror, and strength are a definitive testament to this.

When I mean Micro-PA is anabolic, I have to point out that I mean IN CONJUNCTION WITH adequate nutrition via di/tri-peptides and lots of carbs. I am really starting to believe that Micro-PA is helping my body absorb the nutrients better.

I think if one were to add some real hormonal anabolics to this regimen, that would be the ultimate. And I don’t believe one needs to add a whole lot either; timed right, a bit of dbol at the same time as Micro-PA and the nutrients would provide perhaps the most awesome environment for muscle building.

Supplements like Micro-PA-PA could revolutionize how steroids are actually used; less “stuff” would be needed if combined with the above.

Really interesting speculation.

[quote]John Meadows wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:
John, other than the increase in hunger, have you noticed any other effects? Love your training log by the way. Great videos. Youre truly an innovator in the industry. [/quote]

General weight gain. That was what I was hoping to get out of it. Pure muscle. I hit 250 before Arnold weekend then a stomach bug got me, and I went down to 247. I believe I am the same bodyfat as offseason last year in which I was around 238-242ish? So I am very happy. I start pre-contest phase in 3 weeks so I am excited to see how well it works in that phase as well.

JM[/quote]

Thanks for sharing here and in your log. 10lbs seems to be the magic number for a lot of us. And within a short time period. Cant argue with that.