Biotest

Off Day Micro-PA Timing

Does it make any difference what time of the day you take your Micro-PA on your off days? If you’re on the Pulse Feast Plan I’m assuming it’s best to take prior to a pulse. Does it matter which? First thing in the morning, or one of the afternoon pulses?

Thanks!

Greg

Logically the Micro-PA would give you the best bang for your buck if taken 90 minutes prior to your period with the largest caloric intake since a high caloric intake has been shown to act on mTor, I think that this would be the best time to use Micro-PA.

Of course since it’s active for 7 hours it could be taken prior to the 7 hours window where you’ll be consuming the greatest amount of calories and especially the most carbs.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Logically the Micro-PA would give you the best bang for your buck if taken 90 minutes prior to your period with the largest caloric intake since a high caloric intake has been shown to act on mTor, I think that this would be the best time to use Micro-PA.

Of course since it’s active for 7 hours it could be taken prior to the 7 hours window where you’ll be consuming the greatest amount of calories and especially the most carbs.[/quote]

Thanks CT! I was thinking something similar. Take it 60 minutes before my last pulse and then still have it active during the evening feast.

I’ve noticed it amps me up big time… which is great, just put away a 90 minute workout like I was still 19. Feeling very alert 2 hours later. I couldn’t have it in the evening, I doubt I could sleep.