Biotest

Obsolete V-Diet?

So far I’m pleased with the results I’m seeing from the Velocity Diet as it stands now. Is there any eta for the new V-Diet plan/plans? I’ll be approaching the transition soon and I most likely will do another round and I’d like to incorporate the pulse concept after reading all the positive feedback.

If I were rewriting the V-Diet today, I would work in 2 to 4 Pulse Fasts and shorten the V-Diet to 2 or 3 weeks.

Of course it works great as is, but I think it would be more appealing and easier to finish if it were shorter. It would also be a less expensive buy-in.

Would the fasting affect the V-Diet workouts? Or would you just time the pulses so you would fast on non-weight days?

I’m going to give this a try soon. 2 week V-Diet with 2 fasts each week. I already have 2 pulses on the way. I would say I’m at about 14% BF so I’m interested to see where I could get in 2 weeks.

[quote]Scott aka Rice wrote:
Would the fasting affect the V-Diet workouts? Or would you just time the pulses so you would fast on non-weight days?[/quote]

With the Pulse Past protocol, you can train normally. Though you could also schedule the MAG-10 Fast for a non-weight day too. Up to you.

[quote]tykraus7 wrote:
I’m going to give this a try soon. 2 week V-Diet with 2 fasts each week. I already have 2 pulses on the way. I would say I’m at about 14% BF so I’m interested to see where I could get in 2 weeks.[/quote]

Keep us posted!

I just started Day 16 on the normal V-Diet and I’m ordering some supplements because my original package didnt cover the full transition. I am ordering some MAG-10 and I plan on incorperating a few Pulse Fasts while I finish out the diet. Ill probly start with one a week and see how it goes. Ill probably start the day following whatever day the shipment arrives, which should be toward the end of my Week 3 of the regular V-Diet. Ill make sure to track my progress during the last week and during the transition phase. I think that the psychological effect and control over food you gain during the diet is something that takes time. I read somewhere that it takes 21 days to break a bad habit. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy rapid fat loss ,but I think I would encourage anyone who struggles with food to do the full V-Diet and use the Pulses toward the end.

[quote]DeadliftDave wrote:
I just started Day 16 on the normal V-Diet and I’m ordering some supplements because my original package didnt cover the full transition. I am ordering some MAG-10 and I plan on incorperating a few Pulse Fasts while I finish out the diet. Ill probly start with one a week and see how it goes. Ill probably start the day following whatever day the shipment arrives, which should be toward the end of my Week 3 of the regular V-Diet. Ill make sure to track my progress during the last week and during the transition phase. I think that the psychological effect and control over food you gain during the diet is something that takes time. I read somewhere that it takes 21 days to break a bad habit. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy rapid fat loss ,but I think I would encourage anyone who struggles with food to do the full V-Diet and use the Pulses toward the end. [/quote]

It’s typically 21 days to break the bad habits and zap the cravings, yes.

BUT, I believe that I’ve found a way to accelerate the process.

Just thinking out loud here, but I’d say 1 day of Pulse-Fasting is like several days of standard V-Dieting, when it comes to killing off negative cravings and habits at least.

Ill do one Pulse Fast toward the end of Week 3 (if my MAG-10 gets here by then) and one pulse during Week 4.
After I see how the first few pulses go I might try 2 pulses a week during the transition phase. I’ll track my results in my V-Diet log.

I’ve been reading responses from people who are trying the Pulses and a lot of them are really hungry the day following the pulse. I think Ill try to follow my Pulse Fast day with a HSM day.

StArted today. Weighed 191 at I’m guessing 13 or 14%. pulses are set to arrive tomorrow. Pumped to see rapid progress.

Dropped 3 pounds since yesterday. Had some issues with agitation later but I also didn’t get much sleep Monday night watching the Vikings lose. I must have lost a lot of bloat because I look more cut. V-diet today and fasting tomorrow. Will update tomorrow to see how a pulse fast feels after 2 days on very low false. Kinda nervous.

Shipment arrived I am starting first pulse tomorow which will be my day 21 on V diet. I have my V burn challenge tomorow and then my “Monday” workout on friday. I will bump my week 3 HSM from tomorow to friday and report back on the success from my first pulse. Since its soo late in the V diet I expect good results. I won’t have the water weight or easy drops like most people since Im already V dieting. Im getting good results don’t mistake that , but any dramatic changes I get over the next few days will be attributed to the Pulse.