Biotest

November V-Diet

Hi I’m currently working as a personal trainer on cruiseships, i’m going to start the V-Diet in november and am really looking forward to seeing the results. Since i’ve started here i’ve put on a bit of weight and lost my 6 pack, i cant wait to see the difference after the diet. I had to order it to Australia so was wondering if you know if its all going to make it through customs as i’m really excited about starting the diet?
I’ll post my before pictures up asap thanks

[quote]dinsey90 wrote:
Hi I’m currently working as a personal trainer on cruiseships, i’m going to start the V diet in november and am really looking forward to seeing the results. Since i’ve started here i’ve put on a bit of weight and lost my 6 pack, i cant wait to see the difference after the diet. I had to order it to Australia so was wondering if you know if its all going to make it through customs as i’m really excited about starting the diet?
I’ll post my before pictures up asap thanks[/quote]

You can cull customer service or email them at service@T-Nation.com.

I believe there is an issue with HOT-ROX and Australia, but I could be wrong.

Thanks mate for the quick reply, i got the HOT-ROX removed from the order, I’m hoping to start the diet at the start of november so hopefully it will be here by then. eatting alot at the minute trying to put on some muscle before i try to lose all the fat that i’ve gainned over the past 3 months. Will be getting my before pictures up in a few days.

Should have the diet by the 30th of october cant wait, hate what i see when i look in the mirror i have really let my self go since i’ve been on this ship cant wait to be back to normal. With the workout because i’m working i have to tech spin classes nearly every other day, will this be ok or will it be a problem, there is nothing i can do as i have to work but just want to know if i should do something different with the diet because of this thanks.

Dinset90, with the classes, you can skip the daily NEPA walks if needed. If you need to add a scoop of Surge Recovery during and just after the spin classes, that’s fine.

Thanks Chris thats great news, i’m very excited to start the diet, i’ll stick to it completly, cant wait to see the results hate the way i look at the minute have completly let myself go since starting work on the ship cheers

Hi chris how much water do you recommend drinking in between the shakes if any at all?

As much as you want.

Package is in clearing delay at the minute disappointed going to be in sydney on the 30th and then wont be back there until the 12th so wont be able to start the diet until then.

dinsey, please let us know if you managed to get the MD through customs. I’ve been told that only a select few products are being allowed through, only from a select few sources, and only in very limited quantities. It’s to do with importing dairy. If you get it through, that’s great news because it means I can order some at US prices which are literally almost a third of Aussie prices.

Well Got the diet but the Luicen isnt in it and its not even on the order form is it ok to do without it chris? we just ordered the V-Diet package so not sure why it didnt come?

Apparently there’s a worldwide shortage of Leucin and it’s fine to do the diet without it. I’m intrigued that your MD got through customs. Definitely thinking about having a crack at that.

[quote]dinsey90 wrote:
Well Got the diet but the Luicen isnt in it and its not even on the order form is it ok to do without it chris? we just ordered the V-Diet package so not sure why it didnt come?[/quote]

See this: http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity/lleucine_2

Thanks Chris sorry never found that before. On today 3 of the diet, its going well so far enjoying the shakes which is making it alot easier

On to day 5 of the diet, its going well think i’ve lost a good bit of weight as it is, going to have my HSM today looking forward to it, its going to be hard to eat slow but gona try. i cant get sweet potato whole wheat pasta, or brown rice on the ship though so just going to have a big salad with some grilled chicken breasts and so steamed or raw veg, then maybe an apple for desert does that sound ok? Thanks

Try to get some more carbs in that meal. White rice or white potato is fine.

A week in to the diet now and i’ve lost 11 lbs very happy cant wait to see the difference at the end. Just wanted to ask, i feel my oblique muscles are small at the minute would i beable to add in side bends or side plank with rotation to try and get them a bit bigger so once the fat goes they’ll be more defined? thanks

Check out this article on ab training: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/abs_on_trial

Going well still following the diet to a T and going strong, on to my 13th day today so can start to see a difference starting to see my abs again, had my 2nd HSM last night not missing food that much as the shakes are filling and i enjoy the taste of them its great

Finished the V-Diet followed it to the letter, lost around 20lbs still cant see my abs but i’m going to keep on trying, uping my workouts now to a 5 day split and going in to 6 meals a day broken down in to
Breakfast 55g protein 65g carbs 11g fat
Meal 2 55g 42g 11g
Meal 3 post workout 55g 65g 11g
Meal 4 55g 42g 11g
Meal 5 55g 42g 11g
Meal 6 55g 0g 11g
It is the same macronutrient break down as rob riches when he is at 187lbs i’m currently around 187lbs so i want to see how my body reacts to this i’ve my diet plan made up so i know what foods to eat but i’m going to be using some shakes aswell, do you have any advice chris?
I’ll post my post v diet picture asap thanks for all the help through out