Biotest

Not Making Progress

on 3rd week of diet lost 10 lbs first week no inches on waist second week lost no weigth and no inches have followed diet exact please help

I’ve done it four times and currently on my fifth (which is a modified 2 week diet with pulse fast) and I have noticed that there is always a week where I will see minimal scale and measurement loss but when looking in the mirror I do see a difference in how I look. In fact, I’m going through that right now. Are you pushing yourself as hard as you can on the workouts?

[quote]quietman wrote:
on 3rd week of diet lost 10 lbs first week no inches on waist second week lost no weigth and no inches have followed diet exact please help[/quote]

[quote]quietman wrote:
on 3rd week of diet lost 10 lbs first week no inches on waist second week lost no weigth and no inches have followed diet exact please help[/quote]

Do you have a log up with any photos? measurements?

what’s your current stats, how tall are you, how much to you weigh, what’s the measurements you did on week 1, 2 and start of 3?

Is your performance getting better? Also as ken pointed out, are you doing to workouts correctly and sucking wind after from busting your ass?

I believe you PM’d me and gave you some things to things about in my reply.

I tried to post a message to you on your Indigo log corstijeir, just to see how you were doing.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]quietman wrote:

Do you have a log up with any photos? measurements?

what’s your current stats, how tall are you, how much to you weigh, what’s the measurements you did on week 1, 2 and start of 3?

Is your performance getting better? Also as ken pointed out, are you doing to workouts correctly and sucking wind after from busting your ass?[/quote]

thanks I think I am doing better this week I will weigh in and take measurements tomorrow AM, thanks quietman