Biotest

Not Hungry

I can guess the answer, but since others might have the same question - if I’m not hungry AT ALL, I should still have my shake, I suppose, yes?

Because I am NOT hungry AT ALL today. It’s been a struggle to get them down.

This happens a lot on workout days - after drinking the Surge, I don’t want anything for hours. I had Surge this morning at 8:30 or so, then finally made myself drink my first shake at about 1PM. then I forced down another around 4 and another around 6. I don’t even want to think about trying to choke down two more tonight.

You can back off one scoop of Metabolic Drive for the day. But you may risk muscle loss if you skip whole shakes and go too low in calories.

This is going to sound dickish and trust me it will.

Just drink it. Make them thinner- you mean to tell me you went 5 hours without drinking anything? If you drank something between 8:30 and 1:30 you could of drank a shake.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but it’s the best advice. Sure you can cut back a scoop, but come on, that’s not really the issue.

You’ll appreciate this when you’ve finished the diet and kicked bad habits and lots a lot of fat.

I had the same question, crlex. I regularly am not “hungry” enough to either finish the shake I’m currently on, or put down a whole shake.

And for corstijeir…I’ve tried to suck it up. And I’ve thrown up every time I’ve tried to down a shake when I knew I couldn’t finish it. Which would you say is better…getting the calories in you can, or throwing it all up trying suck it up?

Other than the throwing up when I get full, I’m actually enjoying the V-diet (5 days in on the 2nd round)!

[quote]davidsna wrote:
I had the same question, crlex. I regularly am not “hungry” enough to either finish the shake I’m currently on, or put down a whole shake.

And for corstijeir…I’ve tried to suck it up. And I’ve thrown up every time I’ve tried to down a shake when I knew I couldn’t finish it. Which would you say is better…getting the calories in you can, or throwing it all up trying suck it up?

Other than the throwing up when I get full, I’m actually enjoying the V-diet (5 days in on the 2nd round)![/quote]

How many times have you thrown up? That’s not a good thing at all.