Biotest

Not Hungry for the Last Shake

I have not gotten through all 5 shakes every day while on the Velocity Diet. I’m on day 8 by the way. I was wodnering if this would hurt my progress or is the last shake mostly to stave off hunger? I am truley not hungry for this last shake especially when I do the velocity training. My day usually goes like this:

8 am- Metabolic Drive Low-Carb shake with Superfood, leucine, flax seed and benefiber
11 am- Metabolic Drive Low-Carb shake with leucine and benefiber
2 pm- Metabolic Drive Low-Carb shake with benefiber
5 pm- refuel shake
6 pm- Metabolic Drive Low-Carb shake with Superfood, leucine, flax seed and benefiber

What do you think?

[quote]dheatwole wrote:
I have not gotten through all 5 shakes every day while on the Velocity Diet. I’m on day 8 by the way. I was wodnering if this would hurt my progress or is the last shake mostly to stave off hunger? I am truley not hungry for this last shake especially when I do the velocity training. My day usually goes like this:

8 am- Metabolic Drive Low-Carb shake with Superfood, leucine, flax seed and benefiber
11 am- Metabolic Drive Low-Carb shake with leucine and benefiber
2 pm- Metabolic Drive Low-Carb shake with benefiber
5 pm- refuel shake
6 pm- Metabolic Drive Low-Carb shake with Superfood, leucine, flax seed and benefiber

What do you think?[/quote]

What is a “refuel” shake? Surge Recovery?

You may want to cut back on the Benefiber.

Negative results could be muscle loss, metabolism slowdown, and fat loss stalling. All this from dropping calories too low, which is what could happen if you skip shakes.

I do leave a little wiggle room though; maybe you could have small 1-scoop shake?

yes Surge Recovery is the shake I drink after the workout. I’ll try to go with the 5 full shakes but maybe try a 1 scoop shake if it just feels like too much. I do add the natural peanut butter to the 5th shake and when I don’t drink the last shake I eat the serving of peanut butter.