Biotest

Not Getting All of the Shakes In

Im on week two of my V-Diet. but, sometimes i find myself out during the day and cant get all the shakes in for the day. how much will this change my results?

[quote]hayesmq wrote:
Im on week two of my V-Diet. but, sometimes i find myself out during the day and cant get all the shakes in for the day. how much will this change my results? [/quote]

The correct question is, “How can I better prepare so I don’t have to miss shakes?”

But the answer to your question is muscle loss, metabolism damage, poor results, etc.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
hayesmq wrote:
Im on week two of my V-Diet. but, sometimes i find myself out during the day and cant get all the shakes in for the day. how much will this change my results?

The correct question is, “How can I better prepare so I don’t have to miss shakes?”[/quote]

hayes, Let’s be realistic here. There’s no excuse for not being able to get in 5 shakes, except for sheer laziness.

Sorry for coming off harsh, but it’s gonna hurt you more than you think. PLAN ahead!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!

[quote]hayesmq wrote:
Im on week two of my V-Diet. but, sometimes i find myself out during the day and cant get all the shakes in for the day. how much will this change my results? [/quote]

Try putting the Metabolic Drive in baggies and carry them and a shaker bottle in a backpack. That’s what I did last Sunday and while I didn’t get every shake exactly at the time I wanted, I was able to get all of them in.