Biotest

Not Enough Surge!

Hi,

My V-Diet calculator recommended 1 tub of Surge Recovery, but with only 16 servings per tub, how is this enough to complete the program with 4 workouts each week (for a total of 24)? I’m roughly 3.5 weeks in (with awesome results I might add) and have just about run out.

I use it after every weights session and after the V-burn challenge on Sunday. Do I still need it for the transition phase? I don’t care if I have to buy more as every penny spent so far on this diet has been worth it.

Cheers,

Ben.

Yea, I was confused about that too when I was ordering the other day. Finally found it in a thread somewhere that you just drink a MD shake after your V-burn, not Surge. Use Surge only after (or during, as some people are doing) your 3 weight work outs during the week.

Correct, no Surge after V-Burn.

I’ve just realised that the same goes for HOT-ROX too. The calculator recommends one bottle, but that is not enough for six weeks use at four capsules per day and the instructions say to use it for a minimum of one month. Once again, shall I buy more or don’t I need it for the transition phase?

Ben.

[quote]James Brown wrote:
I’ve just realised that the same goes for HOT-ROX too. The calculator recommends one bottle, but that is not enough for six weeks use at four capsules per day and the instructions say to use it for a minimum of one month. Once again, shall I buy more or don’t I need it for the transition phase?

Ben.[/quote]

The basic supplment package covers the 4 week V-Diet, but not all of the Transition phase (2 additional weeks).

As for HOT-ROX, it’s recommended that you start with the minimal dosage for a few days, then work up to max as (and if) needed. So that will “stretch” it a bit.

It’s not like an extra bottle of HOT-ROX will go to waste. I reckon using it into the transition and then back into a carb cycled approach makes good sense. It’ll keep your hunger low while you breed new HSM habits. Then once both bottles are gone you’ll be well into a consisten carb cycle [or whatever you plan on transitioning to].

-chris

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.