Biotest

Non Workout Day vs Workout Day Calories

I am 5’8 and weight 195 pounds and will be starting the V-Diet soon. When i get the diet info it says calories for workout days and non workout days. I am a little confused about this. Under it it says how many scoops I put in and what not. How do I know how many scoops on workout days vs non. I hope I am making since. Im a newbie at this and hope to kick start it with the V-Diet.

PROFILE / DAY NON-WORKOUT WORKOUT
Calories 1,485 1,815
Protein grams 220 246
Fat grams 42 42
Carb grams 62 113
Fiber grams 27 27

And then for example,day one it says this for breakfast
Shake, Blended Supplements
Metabolic Drive Low-Carb Protein 2 scoops Flameout EPA/DHA 1 softgel
Biotest Superfood 2 scoops Fiber Choice® sugar free (optional) 1 tablet
Biotest Leucine 1 scoop
Milled flaxseed 1 serving
Cold water 16 oz

Do I alter this to meet the calorie intake for non workout days, or is this for non workout days so I need to alter it when I work out? Im confused, lol.

any help would be sweet

-Carter

Carter,
From my understanding, the 330 or so calories that are “missing” from the non workout days will come from the Surge Recovery. You only consume Surge on your lifting days. Good luck on your V-Diet. I am starting mine tomorrow with a blog to keep my progress; you should do the same.

[quote]Alex McCabe wrote:
Carter,
From my understanding, the 330 or so calories that are “missing” from the non workout days will come from the Surge Recovery. You only consume Surge on your lifting days. [/quote]

This is the correct answer. The days where you lift weights, drink the Surge and that causes the increase in calories. Your daily Metabolic Drive shakes do not change from day to day. Do not drink Surge on the V Burn challenge day.