Biotest

No Variable For Activity

I noticed on the Velocity Diet that there is no activity level selection, meaning that someone who sits at a desk will be given the same diet allowance as someone who is a full time construction worker. I understand the need and desire for simplicity, but this seems like it could pose a problem.

Case in point: I am a server at a restaurant, and I am on my feet walking quickly for at least 30 hours a week. When we add in the weight training and walks, I would think that my carbohydrate levels would be far too low, as would my calories.

If I decided to try the Velocity Diet, would you suggest any type of change to account for a more active lifestyle? Perhaps an increase in flaxseed to help with the carbohydrate deficit? I think this diet could help me shed some weight before winter and a bulking phase, but I do not want to put myself in a position where I would be hungry or moody because I am running on lower carbs.

[quote]colinazzam wrote:
I noticed on the Velocity Diet that there is no activity level selection, meaning that someone who sits at a desk will be given the same diet allowance as someone who is a full time construction worker. I understand the need and desire for simplicity, but this seems like it could pose a problem.

Case in point: I am a server at a restaurant, and I am on my feet walking quickly for at least 30 hours a week. When we add in the weight training and walks, I would think that my carbohydrate levels would be far too low, as would my calories.

If I decided to try the Velocity Diet, would you suggest any type of change to account for a more active lifestyle? Perhaps an increase in flaxseed to help with the carbohydrate deficit? I think this diet could help me shed some weight before winter and a bulking phase, but I do not want to put myself in a position where I would be hungry or moody because I am running on lower carbs. [/quote]

You’re a server- consider it extra NEPA.

You wont have any issues with the V-diet. The walks are very low impact and merely serve to boost metabolism and keep blood flowing for nutrient transportation.

If being a server were that effective at helping you use carbs, then you would not need the V-Diet to lose fat.