Biotest

No Surge Yet. Alternative?

So I called up the company that I ordered my Surge from on friday and they said that i would have it by monday. So I started my V-Diet today and I’m supposed to be doing weights tonight so I will need Surge.

What should I do? Its not like I can just do weights tomorrow because Chad Waterburys program is a full body one and I wouldnt of recovered by wednesday. So i really don’t know what I should do

I really think you will be okay until it arrives. I find it to be a nice boost when I lift. be sure to add some BCAA’s before and after.

fitnesslady

[quote]Tomsobey7 wrote:
So I called up the company that I ordered my Surge from on friday and they said that i would have it by monday. So I started my V-Diet today and I’m supposed to be doing weights tonight so I will need Surge.

What should I do? Its not like I can just do weights tomorrow because Chad Waterburys program is a full body one and I wouldnt of recovered by wednesday. So i really don’t know what I should do[/quote]

1 serving protein powder, 1 package of sweet tarts.

[quote]Itchy wrote:

1 serving protein powder, 1 package of sweet tarts.[/quote]

Horrible advice. I’ve already PM’d the OG.

The real lesson here is not to begin the diet until you have everything you need.

Wouldn’t normal glucose combined with Metabolic Drive and BCAAs be a close alternative?