Biotest

No Scoop With Surge

I did not get a scoop with my Surge and I shook it several times and stuck my hand all the way to the bottom. My question is, can I use another scoop in place of it? The Metabolic Drive serving says 29 grams per level scoop, and the measurement for two level scoops of Surge is 92 grams. Could I just use three of the Metabolic Drive scoops for the Surge to get roughly the right size? Or is there another way to measure it out?

Just to clarify, I did buy the Surge from you with the entire V-Diet package. I am not sure why my level is 0.

9 times out of 10, the scoop is in there. It just get buried during shipping. But if not, sure, just use another scoop and get it close, or weight it out.

Colinazzam,
Surge and Metabolic Drive scoops are same size: I just measured. Surge is denser (weighs more) than Metabolic Drive, explaining the difference in grams.

[quote]hooner wrote:
Colinazzam,
Surge and Metabolic Drive scoops are same size: I just measured. Surge is denser (weighs more) than Metabolic Drive, explaining the difference in grams.[/quote]

Thanks for the helpful answer. I will just use one of the scoops from the Metabolic Drive since my Surge didn’t come with one.