Biotest

No Results After First Week?

I just completed my first week of the Velocity diet. I’m not quitting, but I’m also a bit discouraged as I really haven’t seen any results. I also noticed the HOT-ROX makes me feel terrible, so I may wind up taking those out of the equation (instead of warm and fuzzy I feel lethargic and can’t concentrate). I don’t have any hunger issues or anything like that.

Following the diet to the letter. Working out 3x /week with the intermediate workouts and doing my walks. Is it normal to have such little, if any, results after 1 week? BTW I weigh around 175-180 given the day, 32" waste and 35.5" belly, 5’8" tall. Male. Thanks.

Did you take before and week-one tape measurements? Do you have a log with pics I can look at?

The scale isn’t reliable so don’t much stock into that. (Gain a pound of muscle and lose a pound of fat and it shows no “progress.”) Water weight can greatly affect it too. Also, are you weighing according to instructions? Morning, pre-shake, post-pee, same scale, same time, etc. Body weight naturally fluctuates 5-10 pounds per day so weighing has to be consistent and done first in the morning.

Take the HOT-ROX with a shake. Some people find them too strong when taken on an empty stomach.

If you think you need to decrease calories slightly, drop one scoop of protein from the daily count and half the flax seed.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I started taking 1 HOT-ROX with food, 2x/day. Seem to be doing better. I will keep at it and hopefully the results will come.