Biotest

NinjaBob & NinjaJane Get Down with the V-Diet

It has been a couple year since we did the V-Diet but it is time to get back at it. This time we will actually follow everything and take all the supplements plus a few extra. We have two goals, NinjaJane is looking for a jumpstart to her contest prep for her next fitness competition in Aug. NinjaBob on the other hand is looking to be in the best condition ever for the last year of his profesional minor league football career. Here is a little background.

NinjaJane is a former highschool state track star, and has competed in three fitness competitions placing second in the past two. She is looking to take her leaness to the next level and come in to her next show as lean as possible. She has been training now for almost three years. We are big fans of DC Training and HIIT. NinjaJane is looking to drop 10lbs during the V-Diet

NinjaBob, I have played football from age 5 through high school, college, and minor league. I competed 2 plus years ago in a novice BB comp and was not close to where I needed to be. Since then I have been playing football and put on 40+ lbs. Some good most not good. I also love DC Training and Olympic Weightlifting. I am looking to drop 20lbs.

NinjaJane starting weight 130lbs at 5’3
NinjaBob starting weight is 254lbs at 6’

We started Saturday so are now on day three. So far everything is on point.

Much success to you guys!

Thanks Jason

We are on day 5 and going strong, hunger has been a mild issue in the afternoon and evening but nothing major. I will not be able to do my step ups tonight as I am sore from legs on Monday. I did Leg Press in place of the front squats and am still very sore. Other than that all is well. We will weigh in Friday morning and I will post our progress then.

Week one down

I am 252 1/8

The Wife 126!!!

So the wife killed it with 4lbs in one week!!! We will be doing the V-Burn tomorrow and just enjoyed Blackened Grouper with Sautéed Green Beans, Onions, and Mushrooms. Small Sweet Potato and Green Salad with Italian Dressing. Very good stuff, it was funny when we were shopping for the food we were more excited than any previous “free” meal.

Great Job! I hope you find everything is getting easier after the first week. It was for me…especially the diet. Keep it comin’.

Stoner

The V-burn was fun…and for me pretty easy (the push-ups w/a clap were the only challenge). My husband has suggested that I move to the advanced. I’m looking forward to it. My biggest concern is losing the hard earned muscle. I have a competition in approx. 11 weeks and need every fiber. LOL! Gum is my friend.

The V-burn was fun…and for me pretty easy (the push-ups w/a clap were the only challenge). My husband has suggested that I move to the advanced. I’m looking forward to it. My biggest concern is losing the hard earned muscle. I have a competition in approx. 11 weeks and need every fiber. LOL! Gum is my friend.

I thought I would run some stadiums and agility drills after the V-Burn, well that did not happen. Maybe next week.

Here I am on day 7 of the diet.

So it is day numero 11 and my wacked out husband thought I was sick in bed. Yes, even when you are sick you can stick to the diet. I had been vomiting the night before. bUT to continue…Little did he know I was on the couch. Then from the kitchen I heard the frig open up and the sound of a wrapper. Boy was he in trouble. He almost ate a string cheese. BUSTED!!! Evil man.

I’m still thinking of how I should punish him.

Sorry to hear you were sick…hope you are better. LMFAO about the cheese.

LOL…HA and now your the one wanting cake, egg roles, thinkburgers and fries… LOL… I did not eat the Cheese!!! LOL!!!

Week two done!

Bob 249lbs down 5lbs in two weeks
Jane 123lbs down 7lbs in two weeks

We can’t wait for the HSM tonight! Well I can’t, Jane is still craving bad food, while for me all I want is some grilled chicken and a salad. I am really looking forward to rounf two of the V-Burn Challange, I really want to push hard and imporve on my time from last week.

Yes, I will admit. I had some moments of weakness. But I’ve been flawless with the diet. I’m a creature of habit and this habit is a tough cookie…yum cookies.

and um, maybe some string cheese bob? LOL Good work guys…keep it up.

Stoner

We finished out three weeks and did not have enough money to get the rest of the supplements, kids are very expensive and we got 4 of them.

End of three weeks

Bob: 248lbs… got to check the inches, people are telling me a look like I have lost weight, and at the same time that my arms are bigger.

Jane: 123lbs… It’s that time of the month so she is holding water for sure.

We transitioned to 1 HSM per day for week 4, and are basic on the supps. We had to go to a cheaper protien week 4 so we will not blame the V-Diet. We were not able to follow through 100% as already mentioned. Jane is still preping for her show and I/we will post results every couple weeks. She will likley do the V-Diet by her self the last 4 weeks prior to her comp. I am moving to a recomp/HIT traning looking to get more explosive and fast for football season.