Biotest

Next Phase

Hi Chris

I started using Plazma as my peri-workout nutrition and I can’t say enough good things about it. I just competed this weekend (USAPL Raw Nationals) where we have 2h weigh-ins. I used Plazma and Finibars during the meet and both worked great.

I’ll take a short break and will start another hypertrophy phase. As I’ve had such a good experience with Biotest so far, I was thinking of adding in Indigo 3G whilst I’ll be eating more (and specifically, more carbs) during this period. Does this sound like a good plan?

I’m in a low weight class and have to stay lean all the time, so hypertrophy phases for me just mean more high quality food, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, rice etc, not pizzas and fries.

Thanks for any advice!

Not Chris but:

Your proposed scenario is one of the main purposes of Indigo-3G. Indigo-3G will help you assimilate the increased carbs into your system more efficiently.

Yes, <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G sounds like the perfect supplement to add to your arsenal. Hard to beat that stack!

As soon as it comes back into stock, I’ll get some!