Biotest

New V-Diet, Transition Question

I have been wanting to do Velocity Diet for quite some time and finally jumped in 13 days ago. I was concerned about losing strength, so, after searching and reading about Dan John’s results I jumped in. I turn 40 in April and my 43" stomach had me concerned with diabetes since it runs in my family. My first weigh in on day 7 I dropped over 6 pounds. The exciting piece for me is I measured my stomach today (3 separate spots) and I am down over 2.5" per spot! I also crushed a PR on deadlifts with 430 pounds for 9 reps on day 8 of this diet.

Strength has improved, I am running 5/3/1 with great energy and rep PRs, and doing weighted vest walks for 30 minutes daily. I cannot be more pleased with the results so far. Excited to weigh in tomorrow to see where I am at. Will post pics when day 28 is complete.

Chris, what should the transition look like after day 28?

I see a transition period is not required. Would you recommend eating an HSM for breakfast, then 2 shakes, then another HSM for dinner?

[quote]wrightrocky wrote:
I see a transition period is not required. Would you recommend eating an HSM for breakfast, then 2 shakes, then another HSM for dinner?[/quote]

That’s how many people do it, sure. Some just keep a shake or two per day (where it’s most convenient) and fill in the rest with HSMs. Some just go straight to HSMs and keep the workout nutrition in place. It’s really up to you.

Awesome. Thanks for the response!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.