Biotest

New V-Diet Meal Timing

Chris,

I’m on day 3 of the new V-Diet. I’m really liking the lunch-time walks, simplicity and discipline so far. In getting started I’m starting to wonder about flexibility of the meals.

Is the timing of the meals as critical as the calorie count? Because of my work schedule meals seem to be spaced out in the front half of the day and then close together at night before I go to sleep giving me lots of energy at night.

I do like the HSM at night because meals during the day are so simple and dinner with my family at the table is important.

Here’s my approximate weekday schedule based on yesterday and today.

Non-workout days:
7:30am - Breakfast shake
11:30am - Lunch shake
3:30pm - Afternoon shake
6:30 or 7pm - HSM
8:00pm - bedtime shake

I try to hit the hay at 8:30 or 9pm.

Workout days:
5:30 am (drink half serving Surge Workout Fuel)
Drink the rest of Surge Workout Fuel during workout.
All the rest is the same as above.

All this to ask, can I fit the bedtime shake in during the day and have my HSM as my last meal of the day? If I should just shut up and do it per the program I’m fine with that, except I’m using Surge Workout Fuel instead of Plazma because I already have a few containers.

Looking forward to Vanilla Metabolic Drive availability. I have the chocolate, banana and strawberry. No complaints.

Thanks

[quote]TKEmemphis wrote:

All this to ask, can I fit the bedtime shake in during the day and have my HSM as my last meal of the day? [/quote]

You bet, especially if that means time at the family table. We just don’t want you skipping a shake because calories would end up very low, too low, though can adjust down one scoop of Metabolic Drive per day if you’re just feeling full. But yes, not a problem swapping those around.

Thanks, Chris!

Chris,

Is it encouraged to have the HSM at night for reasons related to the diet, unrelated to family time? Occasionally on the weekend lunch would be better.

I’m happy to have the HSM at night if it’s best for the V-diet results.

[quote]TKEmemphis wrote:
Chris,

Is it encouraged to have the HSM at night for reasons related to the diet, unrelated to family time? Occasionally on the weekend lunch would be better.

I’m happy to have the HSM at night if it’s best for the V-diet results. [/quote]

No problem having your HSM at another time. Besides social reasons, many people sleep better after a “real meal.” But, some people struggle more with nighttime eating, so being limited to shakes in the evening could be better for them. So, up to you.

Thanks again, Chris!