Biotest

New to Velocity Diet

HI, well as title says new to Velocity Diet (supps arrived from the US here today YIPPEEEEEEE) and new to T-Nation but helo my name is nari and i need to break the cycle of poop habits.
Looking forward to starting on monday as need to get it all set so i can grab a bag and go but have a few and more than likely stupid questions

1. Meal timings- Do they need to be 100 % on time the reason i ask is that 5 days out of 7 i start work at 3.30am and so 1st shake would be at 3, the remaining 2 days i start at 6 so would it be best to have the 3 am sahke at 3 am then back to blissfull land of nod or run a 5 day and 2 day schedule

2. Work out i take it that we have a max of 12 sets to do 20 reps for each exercise so in theroy you do 4 set 1etc till you reach the 20 reps
    and finally whoooo hoooooo bring it on

[quote]Naridia wrote:
HI, well as title says new to Velocity Diet (supps arrived from the US here today YIPPEEEEEEE) and new to T-Nation but helo my name is nari and i need to break the cycle of poop habits.
Looking forward to starting on monday as need to get it all set so i can grab a bag and go but have a few and more than likely stupid questions

1. Meal timings- Do they need to be 100 % on time the reason i ask is that 5 days out of 7 i start work at 3.30am and so 1st shake would be at 3, the remaining 2 days i start at 6 so would it be best to have the 3 am sahke at 3 am then back to blissfull land of nod or run a 5 day and 2 day schedule

2. Work out i take it that we have a max of 12 sets to do 20 reps for each exercise so in theroy you do 4 set 1etc till you reach the 20 reps
    and finally whoooo hoooooo bring it on[/quote]

3. The important thing is to have a shake every 3 or 4 waking hours and spread them as evenly as possible throughout your day. i.e. Don’t go 6 hours without a shake and don’t drink two an hour apart from one another. Just spread them evenly and you’ll be fine.

4. You use as many sets are you need to reach your total target reps for that exercise. The important thing is to get the first set right. So if it say that you should get 40 reps total per exercise using an 8-9 reps max on the first set, you may get 8 reps the first set, then fewer on later sets. That’s okay, doesn’t matter how sets it takes as long as you hit 40 reps by the time you finish that exercise.

More detail here: http://velocity.tmuscle.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/velocity_diet_30#readmore

Many thanks :slight_smile:

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.