Biotest

New to V-Diet

So I’m ready to take the plunge and dive right into the V-Diet Program!

I’m a 24 year old gal and have been working out steadily for the past year. I completed my first 12 week competition type cut a few months ago. I went from around 25% BF to around 17% BF and was so pleased with the results. I was planning on taking a few weeks off and then creating my own maintenance/lean mass building program. But all that changed when I got a new job and had to move from Hawaii to NY.

I haven’t been consistently in the gym since May and while I am frustrated, I know that life was just taking over at that point. I was out of town for a few weeks and then I had to deal with selling furniture, getting prepped for the move, and all that fun stuff. I’ve only been in NY for 2 and a half weeks and am currently living in a hotel until mid-September. My time has been filled with new job stuff, finding an apartment, buying a car, and normal errands that need to take place when you move across the country.

I have a friend that did the V-Diet and just finished up a few weeks ago. She had awesome results! I was following her through it and was really interested in the program. I was researching some different options to get me back to where I was after my last cut, but I really didn’t want to go through another 12 weeks. I LOVE that the V-Diet is all shakes because it will really fit my transitional lifestyle right now. I also did a cleanse about a year and a half ago, so I know I can handle a liquid-only (or mostly) diet. I’m still debating on whether to do the Beginner workout or Intermediate. I think I’ll probably start with Intermediate and move down if I need to.

Sorry for the long post, but just wanted to give you an idea of where I’m at. Does anyone have any specific tips or insights for me? I’ve been browsing around and I love all your stories! I am so excited to just whip my arse back into shape so I can get back to pumping iron! :slight_smile:

ETA - just thought of a question!

I’m trying to figure out the best times to eat all my meals. On my cut, I did 6 meals a day (6:30am, 9am, 12pm, 3:30pm, 6:30pm, 8pm - workout was at 5ish, so 6:30 was PWO). I get up at 6am right now, but I’m thinking of doing NEPA at 5:30am and will eat M1 around 6:30am. I will be working out around 5:30pm. Thinking along the lines of this:
M1 6:30am
M2 10am
M3 1pm
M4 4pm
Workout 5:30pm
PWO 6:30/7pm
M5 8:30pm

Sound good or should I change it up?

That schedule looks good!

Thanks Chris!! I’m super excited to rock this program out!!