Biotest

New to V-Diet - More Than 30 LBS to Lose

Hi everyone, I plan on starting this V-Diet soon. I have more than 30lbs that I need to loose…does anyone have any suggestions? Is there anyway to exceed my goal?? All input is welcome! Be honest! Thanks!!

[quote]xxgreekbratxx wrote:
Hi everyone, I plan on starting this V-Diet soon. I have more than 30lbs that I need to loose…does anyone have any suggestions? Is there anyway to exceed my goal?? All input is welcome! Be honest! Thanks!![/quote]

Not sure if I understand your question. Are you saying you weigh more than the V-Diet allows (over 265 for men).

Or are you saying that you want to lose more weight the 4-6 week V-Diet typically causes?

No, I am saying that I would like to loose more weight in the 4-6 week diet. Is it possible? What are the typical results for a female weighing 200lbs?

[quote]xxgreekbratxx wrote:
No, I am saying that I would like to loose more weight in the 4-6 week diet. Is it possible? What are the typical results for a female weighing 200lbs? [/quote]

The V-Diet is already 2 to 3 times faster than a diet is “supposed” to be. Any faster and you wouldn’t be losing body fat; you’d be losing muscle and wrecking your metabolism.

Most females lose anywhere from 10 to 20 pounds of fat in 4-6 weeks on the V-Diet. Much depends on 1) how closely you follow the program, 2) the amount you have to lose, and 3) the dedication and effort you put into the exercise portion of the plan.

You can’t lose all the weight you need to lose overnight (or in just a few weeks). It’s not going to happen. But you can get a very rapid jump-start on your goal by adopting the V-Diet, then the V-Life eating and training advice.

Thank you for the information Chris.