Biotest

New to The Velocity Diet

Today is my first day of The Velocity Diet. I just finished 40 minutes of NEPA and I feel great!

To say I am motivated is an understatement. I have been on both ends of the fitness spectrum (competed in bikini in the past). These days I can’t even bring myself to look in the mirror but I’m looking to make some major changes in my food relationship and my workout routine.

Here we go!!

Day 1 went really well. I was only mildly hungry about 2hours after my meals.
My energy was steady. Since I started on a Wednesday, I did Monday and Wednesday’s Intermediate workout.

Day 2 is half way over and no complaints so far. :slight_smile:

[quote]LRS wrote:
Day 1 went really well. I was only mildly hungry about 2hours after my meals.
My energy was steady. Since I started on a Wednesday, I did Monday and Wednesday’s Intermediate workout.

Day 2 is half way over and no complaints so far. :slight_smile: [/quote]

Good stuff im going to be joining you next Weds so will be exactly a week behind you hopefully if all my supplements arrive in time!! Are you gonna post pics? Im gonna to be sure i follow it thru!

Will emjoy reading ur blog! good luck!

Thanks barr1985. Im eager to hear how it goes for you.

I missed some workouts because of a funeral and moving this week but I was perfect on the eating portion. I feel smaller already.

Im going to count this week as a pre-game warm up and begin Monday as week 1 rather than doubling up on workouts. Im a bit hungrier but I think it’s because my metabolism is going up. I’ll take it!

Had a rude awakening while trying on clothes in the store to find something for New Year’s. Im sick of hating my body!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!

Ok. Glad that’s out. Im just using it as motivation to keep pushing forward.

How is it coming now LRS? The clothes size will soon drop and that is usually the first signs where you might not notice much in the scales and mirror but the belt clip dont lie!!

Clothes are fitting looser! Thank the Lord!!

I’m feeling a little hungry today. When I weighed in I only lost about 2 lbs which kinda sucks and my pictures didn’t look much different. I was a little bummed. But I was pleasantly surprised with the tape measure. I just hope things keep progressing.

[quote]LRS wrote:
I’m feeling a little hungry today. When I weighed in I only lost about 2 lbs which kinda sucks and my pictures didn’t look much different. I was a little bummed. But I was pleasantly surprised with the tape measure. I just hope things keep progressing.[/quote]

Ya keep going! My first one it was really steady till week 3 and then it just shredded off! The clothes are feeling better wihich I presume wouldnt feel too different with a standard diet 2lb loss so its all in the right direction im sure! Third week!!!