Biotest

New to the V-Diet

Here are my measurements on day 1. I will post them around the middle of the diet again. Thanks again Chris for the advice.

WEIGHT 198.5
NECK 15.25
SHOULDERS 49
CHEST-UPPER 42.25
CHEST-LOWER 40.25
WAIST-NAVEL 37.25
WAIST-LARGEST 37.5
HIPS-LARGEST 41.5
UPPER ARM-L 13
UPPER ARM-R 13
UPPER LEG-L 24
UPPER LEG-R 24.25
LOWER LEG-L 17
LOWER LEG-R 16.75
ANKLE-L 9.5
ANKLE-R 9.5

I am now on day 2. I am not as hungry I thought I would be. The PB at night is really helpful. I will keep posting to help me stay on track.

We look forward to following your progress!

Hey Boz,
Welcome to the V-Diet. I started one day before you, so essentially we are in this together! Will be cheering you on!

Are you going to post starting pics? From what I’ve read on other threads, they are worth doing!

Have an excellent Day 2!
L

I will post them tonight. They aren’t pretty though. Good luck to you too!

Welcome Boz! Hope all is well here later on in day 2. Great job getting started :wink:

Lisa

I posted but I dont know where it went laugh. Welcome Boz! Glad you got started. Keep us updated, we’ll be here for you. You’ll be married to us for 28 days. Just watch.

It is day 6 and I do feel a little weaker than normal. I am doing great on the shakes and diet portion. The flax seed and the peanut butter shakes are the most filling without a doubt. I can’t wait until Wed to see my progress.

Exciting!!! You are almost at the T-Minus 20 days mark. And also HSM day!

Just keep pushing through and whenever you need help or motivation well be here for you. Like Lisa said, “You’ll be married to us for 28 days.”

But dont worry, we wont yell at you for not taking the trash out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Matt