Biotest

New to Biotest Supplements

Hello everyone, my name is Ed Guaschino. I have only been weightlifting for about a year now and I am 49 years old. My therapist encouraged me to give it a whirl to help with PTSD and addiction problems. With that being said, I want to pack on muscle I can care less about a six pack unless it is Guiness. I am currently following the strong bodybuilder program on here by Amit.

So my actual question(sorry for rambling), if money is not an issue what kind of yummy stack would someone suggest along with the dosing of you don’t mind. Because I am just dumb enough to buy a six month supply just because this little hobbie has kept my daughters father sober for a year.

Thank you for any comments and advice I may receive.SEMPER FI

Well, rarely is money not an issue, but since that’s your question I’ll put it mostly that way.

It sounds like among the possible priorities, getting the most from your workout is #1. So that makes Plazma definitely the first choice, and supporting it with MAG-10 highly desirable as well.

2 scoops of Plazma per workout. Each bag covers 10 workouts.

For MAG-10, usually 2 scoops at a time. Let’s say for the moment you’ll average one per day (double up if you’re ambitious enough for two, which is even better.) 13 servings per bag, so about 2 bags per month.

Indigo-3G would be my next priority. It can enable training harder and can increase results, so that alone could be enough reason. Further, even though being ripped is not a goal for you, is it the case that presently you have to keep substantial care to avoid adding yet more fat? That’s not uncommon at 49. If so, then the improved nutrient partitioning with Indigo would allow you to eat for better gains and get more of it to muscle, without having the added fat concern.

I’d try 6 capsules per day for the first 3 months and could then consider dropping to 4. Two bottles per month at the first dosing, and then a bottle per 3 weeks at the lower dosing.

Those would be my first priorities and certainly would be completely solid for you.

Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond.

You’re very welcome!