Biotest

New Starter

i’ve been contemplating on doing this diet for a while. Its just that I have to stay in shape for the Army so I must do the cardio. but luckily over the next month I don’t have to do any running so I wanted to finally try it out with support.

Height: 5’9
Weight: 240
Neck: 17
Upper Chest: 48
Lower Chest: 44
Waist (Belly Button): 41.5
Waist Above: 41
Upper Quad: 28
Lower: 22

Upper arm: 18.5
Lower arm: 16

We definitely want to get those waist/belly numbers out of the 40’s, so keep logging here and stay on track.

Just a side not. You wrote “Its just that I have to stay in shape for the Army so I must do the cardio. but luckily over the next month I don’t have to do any running”

Good news on the no running this month, but I’ll make a prediction. Your running times – or however they measure “fitness” in the Army – are going to dramatically improve even without doing it while on the V-Diet. Not only are the workouts plenty taxing, but just losing 20 pounds or so of excess fat will greatly improve any type of athletic performance.

Keep us posted.

I will keep you posted. And I just finished day 1 and the over head squats were surprisingly harder than I thought, I had to just take all the plates off and leave 1 on. Oh and for clarification, I was saying lucky I don’t have to do a lot of running meaning luckily I can finally do this diet since I read in another post doing as much running as we do isn’t necessary for the vdiet. And thanks for the reply Chris, it makes me feel like I’m not just a number on your website.

Welcome to the club! Can’t wait to see your results in 28 days…I’m also starting at 240 so I’m excited to get the waist into the low 30s. Keep checking in at the forums and Stay Strong!

Welcome to the V-Diet… Keep on posting… Good things on the horizon for you!!!