Biotest

New Pricing!

Biotest, I just want to send a HUGE shout out and thank you for the recent pricing changes and the addition of the smaller Nalgene bottles.

Now you just have to bring back 11-T! haha

You’re welcome, AllTraps. Tim Patterson is always looking out for the customer.

I second this. Thanks guys!

Hey, I just want to third this lol. I just logged in to get some MD. Haven’t shopped here in a while (Canadian and all that). I had to do a double take when I was scrolling through the list. Very cool. Thanks.

Also pleased to see the price drop – many thanks, I’ll be able to buy more often now.

Are there any changes to the formulas – their content, proportions or quantity? And how long will these prices remain in effect?

[quote]C-Bear wrote:
Also pleased to see the price drop – many thanks, I’ll be able to buy more often now.

Are there any changes to the formulas – their content, proportions or quantity? And how long will these prices remain in effect?[/quote]

There have been no recent changes in formulas or servings. And previous changes were all improvements.

Unlike most supplement companies who sell through third parties (online retailers or brick and mortar stores), Biotest has not had to lower the quality of ingredients, use fillers, or fudge around with servings per container. Every ingredient is still the highest quality and every supplement contains enough (or more) of the ingredient to work optimally.

As for your second question, this is not a “sale” but simply the new prices.

OK, I know this is getting a little redundant, but thanks Biotest! Do any of you know of a company who consistently tries–and succeeds–in lowering prices over time?! Seriously, this is a very different business model; one in which the employes and owner(s) are as involved in the activity as are their customers. One in which the company really cares about, and has a much more personal relationship with, their customers–from free product (I once was given $150.00 worth of product to try because as a long time customer I balked at the new formulas and prices once long ago), to flying people out to Colorado for training camp.

I have been ordering product from Biotest for 10 years. Not once in that time have they EVER messed up an order, or taken longer than a day to ship it (and almost always it’s shipped the same day as ordered). The ability to order on the “fly” because there is no shipping charges and I get my orders within about 4 days is SO convenient! To put just a little more icing on the cake they use FedEx which picks up and delivers on Sat., and who beat the crap out of UPS.

Thanks again Biotest!

Crowbar

Thanks, Crowbar, we appreciate that!