Biotest

New Levels?

Hmm.
My level says 100, and the description says “by invitation”.
What does that mean? The “by invitation” I mean.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
Hmm.
What does that mean? The “by invitation” I mean.[/quote]

I’m taking a shot and saying the 100 has to due with age of membership AND purchases

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
Hmm.
What does that mean? The “by invitation” I mean.[/quote]

I’m taking a shot and saying the 100 has to due with age of membership AND purchases[/quote]

DUDE!!!
Ouch!!!

:slight_smile:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
YO! It says I can’t use it cause it’s only for level 4 people, but I am a level 4 person so is mine updating too or something?

[/quote]

alberta is not eligible sorry <3[/quote]

Not fair!!!

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
YO! It says I can’t use it cause it’s only for level 4 people, but I am a level 4 person so is mine updating too or something?

[/quote]

Not fair!!! [/quote]

ALBERTA!!! BUDDY!!!
Omg don’t you just love our wonderful province?!!

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[/quote]

Not fair!!! [/quote]

ALBERTA!!! BUDDY!!!
Omg don’t you just love our wonderful province?!! [/quote]

Mountains baby!!

I love that it snowed province wide in 1 day :frowning:

I am so close to be Level 10, need another order !!!

I was so happy to see that I am now Level 5 until I realized you upgraded the Level system !!!

Chris,

Can you share what qualifies someone for consideration to be Level 100? Is it a more specific factor of total money spent (like the top 100 spenders?) Or are there other considerations in addition to the total spent, such as forum activity and length of membership?

Thanks!

[quote]ggarrett wrote:
Chris,

Can you share what qualifies someone for consideration to be Level 100? Is it a more specific factor of total money spent (like the top 100 spenders?) Or are there other considerations in addition to the total spent, such as forum activity and length of membership?

Thanks! [/quote]

Level 100 is a lot like the American Express Centurion card (the infamous “Black Card”). Criteria isn’t publicly made available and it’s invite-only.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]ggarrett wrote:
Chris,

Thanks! [/quote]

Level 100 is a lot like the American Express Centurion card (the infamous “Black Card”). Criteria isn’t publicly made available and it’s invite-only.

[/quote]

…must achieve this…

Yes. Level 100 must be obtained. Here goes another order.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]ggarrett wrote:
Chris,

Thanks! [/quote]

[/quote]

Would be cool if it came with an actual card. And possibly a secret handshake.

I am late to this whole level thing… what exactly is this and what does it do? I just tried using the coupon but it says it’s literally ONLY for level 4 and I am level 5. So what’s the dealio?

Thanks.

[quote]IronHell wrote:
I am late to this whole level thing… what exactly is this and what does it do? I just tried using the coupon but it says it’s literally ONLY for level 4 and I am level 5. So what’s the dealio?

Thanks.[/quote]

Click your mouse over the Level 5 icon below your name and it will give you a breakdown of what each level indicates. As CS has mentioned, each level will make you eligible for certain deals, coupons, etc. So i would keep tuned to your inbox for your daily dose as well as the forums and store to keep up with the great deals happening.

Also, as CS stated, Level 100 is an invite only where the criteria is not made public, but be sure to click the icon to get the breakdown and stay tuned for what deal may be available to each or all levels.

As for your trouble with the current coupon, i’d contact customer service, its top notch and they will get you squared away.

Be sure that you’re signed into the store, remember you have to sign into the store separately from the forums for security reasons. If not you won’t be recognized at your current level and the discount won’t work.

[quote]IronHell wrote:

Thanks.[/quote]

We’ll check on this and get back to you. Code is for Level 4 and up.

[quote]IronHell wrote:

Thanks.[/quote]

It appears you may not have been logged in to the T-Nation store when you tried to apply the coupon. We have added the coupon to your shopping cart and it’s ready for you to complete the check out process.

Hope that helps!

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]IronHell wrote:

Thanks.[/quote]

Click your mouse over the Level 5 icon below your name and it will give you a breakdown of what each level indicates. As CS has mentioned, each level will make you eligible for certain deals, coupons, etc. So i would keep tuned to your inbox for your daily dose as well as the forums and store to keep up with the great deals happening.

Also, as CS stated, Level 100 is an invite only where the criteria is not made public, but be sure to click the icon to get the breakdown and stay tuned for what deal may be available to each or all levels.

As for your trouble with the current coupon, i’d contact customer service, its top notch and they will get you squared away.

Be sure that you’re signed into the store, remember you have to sign into the store separately from the forums for security reasons. If not you won’t be recognized at your current level and the discount won’t work.
[/quote]

Not sure if I am understanding this correctly as my level (in green) is off to the right of my name and there is no clicking on it. Nothing happens when I click (left or right) on the Level indicator. Am I doing something incorrectly?

[quote]HawaiiTunya wrote:

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]IronHell wrote:

Thanks.[/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure if I am understanding this correctly as my level (in green) is off to the right of my name and there is no clicking on it. Nothing happens when I click (left or right) on the Level indicator. Am I doing something incorrectly?[/quote]

Never mind figured it out. Its the level under your name on the Avatar not the name at the right hand upper corner. :slight_smile:

Thanks all!

My forum still is reading the wrong level, any idea how long the updates take Chris?