Biotest

New Indigo User

Was wondering what pre-workouts I should avoid that may contain quercetin. I have been currently using C4 but have recently purchased Evogen EVP Plus to stack with my Indigo-3G. Any input is much appreciated!

Those are not our supplements, so you’ll just need to read the label on them and see if there’s anything in there that might interfere, like quercetin and other compounds (anthocyanins and anthocyanidins).

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Those are not our supplements, so you’ll just need to read the label on them and see if there’s anything in there that might interfere, like quercetin and other compounds (anthocyanins and anthocyanidins). [/quote]

Thanks Chris. How about 5-hour energy or creatine?

Creatine is fine, if it’s plain, normal creatine. You’ll have to check the label on all other supplements that we do not make. (We could Google this, but then again, you could too.)

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Creatine is fine, if it’s plain, normal creatine. You’ll have to check the label on all other supplements that we do not make. (We could Google this, but then again, you could too.) [/quote]

Thanks again Chris. Asking here was my last resort as I could not find a solid answer in my searching.