Biotest

New Indigo User... Dosage

Hi there,

I recently purchased indigo and am little confused about the dosage. The label states that you should take 6 capsules a day however on these forums its frequently stated to take 12 capsules daily. Meaning one bottle would only last one week? Unfortunately I am on a budget and am wondering if indigo will no longer be effective for fat loss if I only take 6 daily? In the past I’ve had problems which have resulted in some metabolic damage and problems tolerating carbs. I am female at 5’7 weighing 140lbs and was hoping this product would be effective for someone who is looking to loose that “stubborn” fat and gain some muscle.

Thanks so much.

[quote=“AMHfit, post:1, topic:6061”]
The label states that you should take 6 capsules a day however on these forums its frequently stated to take 12 capsules daily[/quote]
Pretty much anything you see talking about 12 caps a day is from a few years ago when Indigo first came out.

The formula has since been fine-tuned and improved, like Biotest does with most of their products, and the current label directions (4-6 caps a day) are the best way to use it.

[quote=“AMHfit, post:1, topic:6061”]
I am female at 5’7 weighing 140lbs and was hoping this product would be effective for someone who is looking to loose that “stubborn” fat and gain some muscle.[/quote]
Sounds like you’re right in line with who could benefit from Indigo. As long as your training and nutrition are dialed in, Indigo would be a good addition. Surge Workout Fuel would be another good addition, to maximize training performance and recovery. This article has more info about why a workout drink is important, possibly more important than Indigo.

Thanks so much for the reply!