Biotest

New Girl Here! Pictures Coming Soon!

K so I’ve been a little embarrassed to add my pictures but will as soon as I can get them uploaded from the camera :slight_smile: I am a recovering Bulimic so I have chosen to just go by measuring my body. (the scales mess with my head too much)

I am on week three of this here V-Diet

Here are my numbers:

START

neck 14.5"
arms 13
upper
chest 43
lower
chest 37
waist 36 1/4"
hips1 43
hips2 43.5
hips3 43.5
thigh1 27.5
thigh2 25
knee 18
calf 16
ankle 9

after week 2

neck 13.5"
arms 13
upper
chest 43
lower
chest 35
waist 33
hips1 40
hips2 42.5
hips3 42.5
thigh1 26.5
thigh2 24
knee 17
calf 15.5
ankle 8 1/4

11 inches total lost!!! woo hoo!

My clothes fit better and my 2 new pants now fit loose. I was a (tight 10- call it a 12) and now I’m a loose 10 and looking forward to fitting into a 8 by the end of these 4 weeks.

Welcome! Forget the scale, it would drive anyone crazy! Can’t wait to see your results! keep it up

Great progress m’lady - can’t wait to see those pics(said in the most non creepy way possible) =)

thanks boys and girls! :slight_smile: On a female note… “that time of the month” sucks you know what. I got just a little discouraged this week.

I’m very impressed by Kurlie26!!! Great job. :slight_smile:

I will follow up soon. I have a wedding to attend to this weekend and I’m just praying that they have some good boneless skinless meat on the menu!!!

Be back next week with more results. May the force be with us all.

[quote]jacquelinemp wrote:
I am a recovering Bulimic so I have chosen to just go by measuring my body. (the scales mess with my head too much)[/quote]

I’m concerned about this statement and the fact that you chose to do the V-Diet.

I agree with Makavali,
only you can made these decisions but with all the respect I don’t think that recovering bulimic should be dieting this way…

Focusing on how much you eat and what you eat, especially after you said that …the scales mess with your head too much…

You are beautiful and if you are really recovering then you should rethink this type of dieting and maybe try something else if you really think you have to lose any weight…
Have you tried “clean eating” ? Its a lifestyle, you eat very healthy and you totally change your eating habits. It’s worth looking into it.

Thank you for your concerns. I maybe shouldn’t have mentioned that. I only ment to say that measurments mean more to me than the scale. That is what really matters to me. Some people talk about weight and it makes me insane.

My Fiance and I use a tape measure and fat calipures to monitor our progress and I feel it’s a better way to see our accomplishments.

Thank you for your concerns. I maybe shouldn’t have mentioned that. I only ment to say that measurments mean more to me than the scale. That is what really matters to me. Some people talk about weight and it makes me insane.

My Fiance and I use a tape measure and fat calipures to monitor our progress and I feel it’s a better way to see our accomplishments.[/quote]

You should have mentioned it. But at any rate, post pics. That people can chime in as to whether this diet is needed.

My Fiance and I use a tape measure and fat calipures to monitor our progress and I feel it’s a better way to see our accomplishments.[/quote]

OK, it makes me feel better now :-)… I know quite a lot about bulimia too since my friend was ruining her body for few years so every time I see or hear about people dealing with it, I know they need help…

Post the pictures, i am quite curious to see your changes because according to your measurements after week 1 you have lost quite a few inches! Look forward to it!

I will I will!!! :slight_smile:

Just checking in…how’s it going?!