7AM: MAG-10 + FINiBAR (breakfast
8:30AM Indigo-3G, 6 capsules.
9AM: Training with two servings of Plazma, sometimes 3 on Dead-Squat days
10:30AM: MAG-10 + Finibar.
12:30PM: MAG-10 pulse
2:30PM: MAG-10 Pulse
4:30PM: MAG-10 pulse.
6PM: Healthy solid meal + Flameout.
12AM or whenever I wake naturally to hit the head: MAG-10 pulse in slushie form"

since i wake, wash, and go to gym… total time about 45-60 minutes.
can you offer a suggestion to modify the routine?
thanks

Sure. So you’re training about an hour after waking?

Keep in mind I’m still experimenting a little here and there could be other effective options, but what I’d suggest for you is to simply have your pre-load of Plazma 15 minutes before training and along with a serving if Indigo-3G. Then have another two servings of Plazma during your lifting session. No bar or MAG-10 pulse pre-workout.

Pulse with MAG-10 45-60 minutes after lifting and have a Finibar at this time as well. Or skip the bar and save it for an hour or so later.

The rest of the day you’d have pulses, perhaps another Finibar, then a solid meal at night. Since the post-workout window is actually more like 6 hours, pulsing during this time, or alternating pulses and Finibars, is perfect (and convenient.)

With your tight morning schedule, I’d be hesitant to have you eat a bar upon waking because it might still be in your stomach and slow the uptake of your pre-load dose of Plazma. I could be wrong about that though.

“Sure. So you’re training about an hour after waking?”
–yep, ive been experimenting some with plazma dosages. so far i like this:
half brain candy, 10 min later ill take 1 dose of plazma with indigo, i sometimes drink the plazma on the ride to the gym(about 15-20 minutes)

“Pulse with MAG-10 45-60 minutes after lifting”
–im doing that also.

“and have a Finibar at this time as well. Or skip the bar and save it for an hour or so later.”
–this sounds good. ive been getting food-- even though im not really hungry til later.

“The rest of the day you’d have pulses, perhaps another Finibar, then a solid meal at night. Since the post-workout window is actually more like 6 hours, pulsing during this time, or alternating pulses and Finibars, is perfect (and convenient.)”
–i’m liking this idea also… then i can have a good home cooked meal when i get home… (time to load up the freezer and fridge with beef and the rice, potatoes, etc). i also got to bring home some MAG-10. now that the water is back on, this sounds very doable. drinking MAG-10 will replace the beer or wine or low cal gatoarde.

"With your tight morning schedule, I’d be hesitant to have you eat a bar upon waking because it might still be in your stomach and slow the uptake of your pre-load dose of Plazma. I could be wrong about that though. "
– you are right on with this… i never could eat “food” first thing in the am…

i also read that your lifting is doing well. would you say that your training intensity be similar to the layer system?
the layer system does need to be fed. although, i noticed that plazma seems to be taking care of that. when i was doing the layer, pre plazma, i was hungry all day. now with plazma, it’s all good!!

Probably not quite up to layer system intensity, but I’m working some foundations lifts, hitting PRs, then lowering weight and repping. Intense heavy workouts with a pump, but I’m in and out of the gym in under 45 minutes most days.