Biotest

New Biotest Supplement User

Hi I’m 34 yrs old and weigh 210 lbs with around 22% BF. I carry most of that fat around my midsection. I lift five days a week on my lunch break which is about 45 mins a day. I go hard during this time to try and get the most in that I can during those 45 mins. I do cardio three days a week Mon, Wed, Sat if this plan works out. I want to add muscle but would also like to cut my BF to around 15%. Right now I supplement with a Casein Protein at breakfast, Whey Isolate at after my lunch workout, and depending on my dinner a Casein Protein at night. I take green tea supplement in the morning and 2 servings of 1400 mg of fish oil after lunch. I would like to know what supplements you suggest, the amount to use, and at what time.

Example workout:

Monday:

Incline Bench 4 x 8
Lat Pulldown 4 x 10
Straight Arm Dumbbell Pullover 4 x 10
Cable Row 4 x 10
Cable Fly 4 x 10
Super Set of Tricep Cable Pulldown & standing Bicep Curls 3 or 4 x 10

Tuesday:

Back Squats 4 x 8
Arnold Press 4 x 8
Lunges Weighted 2 x 50
Front Dumbbell Raises 4 x 10
Calf Raises 4 x 10
Barbell shrugs 4 x 10

[quote=“dmw2dwilliams, post:1, topic:6639”]
I would like to know what supplements you suggest, the amount to use, and at what time.[/quote]
Workout nutrition is always the first and best place to start. This article talks more about why it’s so useful. The whey shake you’re having after training is better than nothing, but shifting a good protein-carb drink to before/during instead of after is more efficient. This article gets more into that.

Either Plazma, one scoop shortly before training and one scoop during, or Surge Workout Fuel, one scoop during training, would be a good place to start.

After that’s sorted, it’s really a matter of picking the most strategic supplements for your goal. Presuming you want to drop some bodyfat, Indigo-3G is very effective at helping to improve insulin sensitivity and “teaches” your body how to better use carbs.