Biotest

New and Need Advice

Just wondering I’ve done the calorie calculating and lifting with cardio twice per day to drop fat and get into shape, but that was all too time consuming as far as counting calories constantly, I’m looking for something different and the V-Diet looks like it could be it, but some people are talking about V-Diet with fasts or feasts and I don’t get it are they combining two different plans or should the V-Diet be done on it’s own?

I’m 32 female and swear it takes an act of God to move body fat off so I am worried when looking at the calories and the workout that it wouldn’t be enough to move fat for me as far as too many calories for the workouts. If anyone has advice as far as which approach I should take I would be most apprectiative.

For the first-time V-Dieter, stick to the basic <a href="http://velocity.tmuscle.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/velocity_diet_30#velocity-diet-3-0"target=“new”>plan. It’s been proven to work time and time again. You can always play with the <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/velocity_life/mag10_pulse_fast_1?src=vdiet"target=“new”>Pulse Fast protocol later or during the Transition phase.

In short, if the V-Diet plan, followed to the T, doesn’t work to move the fat off of you, then you may need to go to the doctor because there could be an underlying medical condition.

PS: And if the workout “isn’t enough” then you’re doing it wrong. So be sure to read the full plan and instructions, not just the workout outline. That’s a common mistake.

for what it’s worth I’ve been a lifelong fat kid; a pretty good athlete who has always struggled with losing fat…until I started the V-Diet. It has made a remarkable change in me to the point that I’m in shape now. I just started a V-Diet yesterday, my 5th one. I don’t want to do any of the feasts or fasts because this works so well for me.

I don’t even want to shorten it from six weeks to four. As you can tell I think you should do the basic workout. Chris as a side point I wanted to mention that you have always stressed doing the plan as directed, yet I see so many threads under the V-Diet and Ask Chris sub heading that are either variations or completely different to the V-Diet and I think it causes confusion to new people reading on it.

What really helped me when I first started is to re-read all the earlier threads, which for a new person now is impossible. Is there any way we can tighten this forum up?
Ken

[quote]Ken Rose wrote:
Chris as a side point I wanted to mention that you have always stressed doing the plan as directed, yet I see so many threads under the V-Diet and Ask Chris sub heading that are either variations or completely different to the V diet and I think it causes confusion to new people reading on it. What really helped me when I first started is to re-read all the earlier threads, which for a new person now is impossible. Is there any way we can tighten this forum up?
Ken[/quote]

I like the feedback from experienced V-Dieters who are now tweaking the plan with some new ideas we’re lab-rabbited for a possible V-Diet 4.0. I agree though, it may be confusing to the new folks.

Experienced V-Dieters should probably keep their variation ideas in the V-Life semi-private group: http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity_life_group?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

Thanks Chirs and Ken I appreciate the advice it does get confusing and I like to do all research before I start something like this so theres no flubs along the way.

I think if you search a bit you’ll see an “Ask Chris” vol 1, 2, 3, and 4 that are all locked threads. If you can somehow find those, read the first and second and you’ll see a lot of good info.