Biotest

New and About to Purchase a Plan

Hello,

My name is Geoffrey. I am 5’6", 28 years old and 195LBS. Back before college, I was in very good shape. I am very athletic and I feel my weight is hurting me. I have a belly and butt, but my other parts of my body is in decent shape.

I would like to start this program to lose weight.

I have read a bunch of people’s blogs here and I am confused as to when to eat a solid meal and when to weigh, etc… Is there a guideline that easily marks all of this out? I will read if I have to but I really dislike reading because it’s all I do, every day in multiple languages. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the support. I look forward to doing this.

The V-Diet plan outlines all of this. http://velocity.t-nation.com/free_online_program/sports_body_training_diet_velocity/velocity_diet_30 But the quick answers are once a week, for both.

But please, if you’re not going to read through the plan to do it correctly, this may not be the diet for you.

Hello, I have another question:

Natural Nut Butter ? One serving is added to the last protein shake of the day to balance out the types of dietary fats in the diet. It also makes for a very filling and satisfying shake. One serving of natural peanut butter blended into a chocolate protein shake tastes like peanut butter cup candy.

This comment above – Is this needed for the shake? If so, Is there something else I can do other than Nut Butter? I hate peanut butter, but I will eat peanuts… I just dislike the taste of peanut butter. Any other way to get what I need there?

Thank you. I do not mind reading something as outlined as that. It was a great read. I am used to reading websites that beat around the bush - this one outlined it perfectly.

I do have 2 questions:

Question 1:

Natural Nut Butter ? One serving is added to the last protein shake of the day to balance out the types of dietary fats in the diet. It also makes for a very filling and satisfying shake. One serving of natural peanut butter blended into a chocolate protein shake tastes like peanut butter cup candy.

This above statement, is there an alternate for peanut butter? I do not like peanut butter but can force myself to like it if I have to. Was curious if there was an alternate solution.

Question 2:

I work out with some friends - Monday, Wednesday and Friday. This consist of lifting weights. Each exercise is 4 sets of 10 reps. Bench, Shoulder press, Curls, Abdominal crunches (with weights), and Rows. Sometimes after my workout, I will do the stationery biking for about 30 minutes to an hour.

When I start this plan, I plan to at least hit the stationery bike every day for at least an hour. I also play to do 100 situps a day (50 in the morning and 50 at night) Otherwise, I plan to stay on the same workout. I compared mine to the videos and it seems pretty similar, but I wanted to make sure that this sounds pretty decent and will not be harmful to my health.

Please let me know if this sounds OK.

[quote]ggsherman wrote:
Thank you. I do not mind reading something as outlined as that. It was a great read. I am used to reading websites that beat around the bush - this one outlined it perfectly.

I do have 2 questions:

Question 1:

This above statement, is there an alternate for peanut butter? I do not like peanut butter but can force myself to like it if I have to. Was curious if there was an alternate solution.

Question 2:

I work out with some friends - Monday, Wednesday and Friday. This consist of lifting weights. Each exercise is 4 sets of 10 reps. Bench, Shoulder press, Curls, Abdominal crunches (with weights), and Rows. Sometimes after my workout, I will do the stationery biking for about 30 minutes to an hour.

When I start this plan, I plan to at least hit the stationery bike every day for at least an hour. I also play to do 100 situps a day (50 in the morning and 50 at night) Otherwise, I plan to stay on the same workout. I compared mine to the videos and it seems pretty similar, but I wanted to make sure that this sounds pretty decent and will not be harmful to my health.

Please let me know if this sounds OK.[/quote]

Any reason you avoid leg work?

Other types of nut butter are fine, doesn’t have to be peanut.

Do not do cardio. For best results, use the training plan provided. Your workout is nothing like the suggested plan. Please read the details in the V-Diet plan.