Hey guys, I was wondering…anybody else bored out of their minds on the treadmill for an hour? I sit here day in and day out through this Vdiet trying to think of ideas I can do today that are different from yesterday to keep things interesting on my NEPA. I also wonder if anybody wishes they had some more good ideas for after the vdiet to continue with their daily NEPAs if they wished to do so.
So let’s have it. What do YOU do for NEPA? Besides the treadmill! I’ll start with what I do. If you have something to add, please add it. Lots of us could use some unique suggestions, I’m sure.
- Hand wash the car.
- Single player racquetball.
- Wii Fit Yoga and Outdoor Challenge Game
- Walking up and down stairs somewhere.
- Clean out the garage.
- Walk around different neighborhoods with really big whatthehelldothesepeopledo houses.
- Take kids to park and actually chase them around the playground equipment - go down slides and run up the stairs and swing on the monkey bars, etc.
- Get a trail/nature guide from the city and pick a trail, any trail.
- Play disc golf or frisbee or some low impact sport like that.
- Ride bike instead of walking.
- Cleaning house: carry one item upstairs/downstairs at a time as you put things away where they go.