Biotest

Neil Rick's V-Diet - Viewers Please Read!

Day 1. What did I get myself into? Please help me God.
Well, there is no turning back now. I shaved my head to
help me remind myself, that this is for real. This is not
a joke, but a life and physical change. Each burp feels like
I am going to hurl powder everwhere. For those who have already
been in my shoes, a few words of encouragement would be greatly
appreciated. I will post pics soon! I feel like such a wimp.
Is there any thoughts or words of wisdom to help me get through
the rough and tough times.

Thanks everyone.

Welcome to the forum.

I can tell you the first few days are the toughest, as your body naturally wants to revolt and get back the “easy” days of yore. I’ve found its not uncommon to experience headaches, and repulsion to the shakes between about day 3-5. After that, your body will adjust…so just grind your teeth and get through the first week.

Also, play with the consistency of the shakes to make the more palatable. I prefer them very watery (I used additional water in each) and guzzle them down quickly. Others like to blend them to make them more of a “meal” and drink them slowly.

Stay strong…you’ll be glad you did!!

Welcome to the forum.

I can tell you the first few days are the toughest, as your body naturally wants to revolt and get back the “easy” days of yore. I’ve found its not uncommon to experience headaches, and repulsion to the shakes between about day 3-5. After that, your body will adjust…so just grind your teeth and get through the first week.

Also, play with the consistency of the shakes to make the more palatable. I prefer them very watery (I used additional water in each) and guzzle them down quickly. Others like to blend them to make them more of a “meal” and drink them slowly.

Stay strong…you’ll be glad you did!!

Welcome and stick to it!

I’m in the same shoes. I feel you pain man. But keep going. Drink water when you get really hungry and get busy, don’t spend too much time doing nothing.

[quote]neil_rick wrote:
Is there any thoughts or words of wisdom to help me get through
the rough and tough times.[/quote]

“Hard work and discipline make up the bridge between dreams and reality”

“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led diffcult lives and led them well.”

“When I was a child I prayed for the burden to pass. Now that I am a man, I pray for the strength to bear the burden”

Let your balls drop and do this thing.

[quote]neil_rick wrote:
Each burp feels like I am going to hurl powder everwhere. [/quote]

It’s easier to take down if you mix the powder with water :slight_smile:

Has it gotten any better over the last couple of days? What are your current stats?