Biotest

Need Some Ideas

I’m going to start the V-Diet soon and need some ideas for taking shakes with me to work. I work 11 hours a day in heavy equipment. Will the shakes be ok if I make them before work and keep in a lunch box with ice packs?

[quote]Bullyson wrote:
I’m going to start the V-Diet soon and need some ideas for taking shakes with me to work. I work 11 hours a day in heavy equipment. Will the shakes be ok if I make them before work and keep in a lunch box with ice packs?[/quote]

There’s best when made “fresh.”

Get a shaker bottle at least. You can pre-blend them with ice, keep them cold, then shake them to remix before drinking.

But it’s easy enough to pack water, your Metabolic Drive powder, and other goodies in baggies, then make them on the spot. Sometimes, when I travel, I’ll put all my powders (MD, Superfood, leucine) into a shaker bottle dry, then all I have to do is add water where ever I’m going. I have 2 or 3 shaker bottles just for this with good, sealable tops.

A travel blender works well too if you have a place to plug in. The small ones, like the one pictured above, can be used for cups too. About 15 bucks at Wal-Mart.

Here’s the sealable shaker bottle I prefer. Got it at a health food store. Much better than the average “freebie” shaker you usually see.

Wish I knew the name of it. Turbo Shaker maybe?

Picked up a couple of these at my local GNC. They work pretty well in getting rid of the chunks. Just mix and shake the hell out of it.

[quote]KirbyNYC wrote:
Picked up a couple of these at my local GNC. They work pretty well in getting rid of the chunks. Just mix and shake the hell out of it.[/quote]

i have the same, works great and holds a lot of liquid, i also have that blender for work. works great. cant imagine just shaking these shakes as they can get thick. as for traveling, i bought some ziplock tupperware with sealable lids, i put a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 for each meal then mix when needed. super convenient. they are called “Ziplock twist n’ Lock” containers.