Biotest

Need Quick Advice: No Gym Access

Hi guys, I am on my 5th day of V-Diet, its been hard but I am still hanging on to it. Now I have a big problem need some advice: Currently I am in New York, and we have big snow storm (will continue for 2 days), I can’t get out. My car is under the snow right now, I will try my best to get to the gym. However, if there is chance, I can’t get to the gym, what should I do? I am suppos do weight today, should I switch around? please advice…

[quote]Vasalli Vallius wrote:
Hi guys, I am on my 5th day of V-Diet, its been hard but I am still hanging on to it. Now I have a big problem need some advice: Currently I am in New York, and we have big snow storm (will continue for 2 days), I can’t get out. My car is under the snow right now, I will try my best to get to the gym. However, if there is chance, I can’t get to the gym, what should I do? I am suppos do weight today, should I switch around? please advice…[/quote]

Lots of bodyweight exercise articles in the TMUSCLE archives. Maybe look through the “Best of…” series to start.