Biotest

Need Clarifications Please: Water, Coffee, Timing

Hi Everyone I just started the V-Diet today!
I just wanted to make sure I understood all the directions so far.
Can any one let me know:
#1 do you drink an additional 16 ounces of cold water with the shakes or do they mean to mix the 16 ounces in with the shakes? I’m assuming its an additional 16 ounces of cold water along with the shakes.

#2 Also has anyone asked if Coffee was ok? one cup? with no sugar creamer?

#3 any suggested times for all the meals? my schedule looks like this Breakfast 9:00am/ lunch 12:30/ mid-afternoon 3:30/ Dinner 7:00/ Bedtime 10:00p.m. Trying to space the meals out every 3 hours if that sounds logical. Thanks

[quote=“dr_don, post:1, topic:6861”]
do you drink an additional 16 ounces of cold water with the shakes or do they mean to mix the 16 ounces in with the shakes? I’m assuming its an additional 16 ounces of cold water along with the shakes.[/quote]
Using 16oz water is a basic starting point for mixing shakes. Some people like them thicker or thinner, not a big deal There’s not really such thing as drinking “too much” water, so don’t sweat it. (No pun intended)

You might also want to experiment with blending them longer (if you blend them at all, since they mix fine in a shaker bottle) to fluff up the shakes and make them even more filling. Discussed more here.

From the book: “[…] for most people, a cup of coffee or green tea in the morning is fine. Just remember, no sugar and no cream.”

I can’t imagine there’s much of an issue drinking more than one coffee, but at that point, you might want to start getting wild making shakes with iced coffee and the Metabolic Drive.

[quote=“dr_don, post:1, topic:6861”]
any suggested times for all the meals?[/quote]
Use whatever times work for your daily schedule. The most important thing is to make sure you get in all four shakes, spaced somewhat evenly to keep hunger managed, and the HSM every day.

I just wouldn’t wait too long after waking up to have that first shake. Like, if you’re up by 5:00 or 6:00am, I’d want to have that first shake within an hour or so as I was getting ready for work. But if your schedule works for you, stick with it.

Hi Chris thanks for the reply’ s

One more question! All the “scoops” have a line on them! Do we fill to the
lines or top of the scoopers? I understand selling more products but is the
lines actually where we are measuring too? Thanks

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.