Biotest

Need a Post-Velocity Training Program

Hi all,

I’ve been done with V-Diet for about a month now and have maintained my fat loss pretty well. I’m looking for a new training program to start on as I continue the principles of Velocity Diet/Former Fat Boys, HSMs etc. Something with good compound exercises, etc. Any suggestions? I was also just considering doing the Advanced V-Diet training program.

Thanks for the ideas.

If you like the V-Diet training style–compound whole body workouts–you could pick up Waterbury’s “Huge in a Hurry” book. I like a lot of his principles and he does start to include some body-part splits as you advance.

[quote]BigJawnMize wrote:
If you like the V-Diet training style–compound whole body workouts–you could pick up Waterbury’s “Huge in a Hurry” book. I like a lot of his principles and he does start to include some body-part splits as you advance.[/quote]

Good suggestion.

Just about any program from Coach Christian Thibaudeau would be great too. Lots to choose from in our archives:

Thanks for those ideas! I’ve got the Waterbury book on order now. It looks pretty interesting.