Biotest

Natural PB: Is It Critical?

Sometimes I have been forgetting to take my tblspn at night before bed. How critical is this to the diet? Will the lack of healthy fats stifle the losses or will the additional loss of calories help quicken the pace. I’m in no danger of failing (Sun is 3 weeks and someone would have to kill me to get me to break down now) I was just curious.

Thanks

BD

[quote]BackDay wrote:
Sometimes I have been forgetting to take my tblspn at night before bed. How critical is this to the diet? Will the lack of healthy fats stifle the losses or will the additional loss of calories help quicken the pace. I’m in no danger of failing (Sun is 3 weeks and someone would have to kill me to get me to break down now) I was just curious.

Thanks

BD[/quote]

Well, first, if you’re taking your Flameout then you’re not lacking healthy fats.

The PB was added much later in the V-Diet evolution because 1) it balanced the fats already included a little better, 2) it added some needed salt and 3) people just seemed to do better on the diet when they added the PB. (It makes for a tasty shake for one thing.)

But the diet can be done without it. Not a huge problem if you miss a serving, but be careful about calories. Don’t want to get too few.

speaking of salt. if I am craving salt, will it hurt to eat some straight?

Hey needresults,

I take a 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of celtic sea salt in water daily. For me it supports my adrenals and two sometimes it settles my stomach down. The celtic sea salt is much better for you than table salt. celticseasalt.com

fitnesslady

[quote]needresults wrote:
speaking of salt. if I am craving salt, will it hurt to eat some straight?[/quote]

I’ve been wondering about that too as I crave the salt taste like none other. I’m in the last week now so I won’t be eating any since I havn’t yet but it would be nice for Chris to weigh in this for the next time.

BD