Biotest

My V- Diet Thread

Finally got some sleep last night. Woke up early this morning did 25 min on the treadmill to get some extra NEPA in will do an addtl 25 tonight. Its the start of day 5 and i feel great will have my 1st shke of the day in a little before i leave for work.

Day 5

Calories 2000
Protein 235g
Carbs 89g
Fats 58.5g
Fiber 42g

Did 25 min on the treadmill this AM did a hour NEPA walk tonight. Had a good workout at the gym also feeling real beat right now. Just had my last shake going to lay down and watch some football.

Forgot to add walked around the parking lot of my job today 4 times ( man its so slow @ work )

Day 6 woke up late this morning to do part of my NEPA walk stayed up to watch the football game last so i decided to get some extra sleep. Did walk around my parking lot today @ my office 3 times.

Just got back from my workout not feeling as fatigued as much anymore the Surge really helps. Going to relax for a little then go for my NEPA walk. Tomorrow is day 7 and i feel will be my toughest day.

Usually saturday are dedicated to sitting in front of me TV watching college football and veggie out. I can still sit adn watch college football minus the vegging out. If I do get a urge to eat i think i will go for a walk do something to get out of my house.

Day 6

2000 Calories
46g Fat
236g Pro
102g Carbs
45g Fiber

Forgot to post this yesterday. Start of day 7 went to the gym already. Going to take a NEPA walk soon. Will watch football all day also prob hop on my treadmill and watch the games keep my mind off of eating today I weigh in tomorrow. Want to see my results.

How are you feeling?
Any cravings?

When is your HSM?

[quote]SuperiorDesign wrote:
How are you feeling?
Any cravings?

When is your HSM?[/quote]

Had my HSM on tuesday a non satisfying sushi meal will put more thought into this week. Have not had any craving until last night . Took a walk had a shake and locked myself in my room and stayed out of the kitchen to not get a urge. I am feeling great actually like my mind set is set fo rthis diet to where i dont wan to cheat. Completing this diet is more then just get healthier physiclly but also mentlally for me.

End of day 7 Nutrition. ( Forgot to post last night )

Calories 2000
Pro 230g
Fat 53.5g
Fiber 45g
Carbs 105g

Yesterday did a nice big NEPA walk for 3 miles. Needed to buy some Peanut Butter so instead of driving myself there decided to walk it roughly a 3 mile round trip. Now today is the start of day 8. I went to weigh in here are my stats.

239 lbs ( down 11lbs )
Chect 43 ( down .5 )
Neck 16 ( down .5 )
Right Bicep 16.5 ( down .5 )
Left Bicep 17 ( down .5 )
Waist 38.75 ( down 2.25 )

Day 8 Nutrition

Calories 1700
Protein 240g
Fats 40g
Fiber 50g
Carbs 50g

Non workout day was very pleased with my weigh in today and measurements. Did 45 minutes on my treadmill today while watching some football games for my NEPA walk. Cant wait to see what happens this week.

Thinking long and hard about my HSM this week what it should be as last weeks was not that good. This weekend wasnt as bad with the craving yesterday did get some seems like every commercial during every football game is to do with food also did not help with my cousin calling me up ( he is doin this diet also ) saying how good his HSM was ( he had a steak ).

Your results so far are intense. 11 lbs in a week is what some people do in 2 months of dieting.

Any chance you can post some pics of your progress.

Again keep going strong, amazing progress thus far.

[quote]woohitter wrote:
Your results so far are intense. 11 lbs in a week is what some people do in 2 months of dieting.

Any chance you can post some pics of your progress.

Again keep going strong, amazing progress thus far.[/quote]

Thanks man i am going to post them next week after my next weigh in. I am not looking for anything near this for this upcoming week. I know why i dropped so much weight the 1st week as Chris stated somethign about binge etaing late @ night that was me. I would eat fairly well during the day come night time when i am sitting @ home bam binge eat. Its amazing how fast weight can come off when you dont binge eat. I am the all or nothing binge eater to.

Like no i cant have a slice of pizza i got to have 4. Thanks again. If your thinking about doing it I would def say do it. It sonly 28 days to make a huge change in your life both mentally and physically.

Day 9
Had a gret workout @ the gym today. I havent felt this good in months. Did a NEPA walk when i woke up on my treadmill for 25 minutes and one after i got home from the gym @ night for a hour walking around my complex.

2000 Calories
Protein 240g
Fats 40g
Fiber 50g
Carbs 105g

Day 10 ( forgot to post yesterday )

1900 Calories
Protein 230g
Fats 46g
Fiber 48g
Carbs 102g

Day 11 ( non Workout day )

1650 Calories
Fat 40g
Protein 240g
Fiber 48g
Carbs 60g

Just got back from my Nepa walk getting ready to have my last shake then relax and get some sleep. Cant wait to have my HSM this week think i am doing it friday ro saturday going to be a nice big steak and some veggies.

Your doing great, keep up the good work. Just like you I can’t wait for my HSM this weekend. I’m making eggs and turkey bacon with some whole wheat tortilas. Post some pics!

Day 12

Calories 2000
Protein 240g
FAts 49g
Carbs 105g
Fiber 52.5 g

I’ve been feeling so good the past few days got my weigh in for the half way point coming up sunday morning. Got HSM this weekend cant wait might go out to dinner tonight got to see.I will post some more pics sunday morning after my weigh in my results. This diet is amazing

The diet is def something that I am interested in. I have to wait till my financial aid check comes from school before I have enough money to load up however. Currently trying a variation of the diet (4 shakes and a solid meal a day) to see how that works for me.

Your results may be my final push however that I need to go big or go home and just do it right one time.

HSM tomm? Can I take a guess what you want?

College football, and a HSM–Doesnt get better.

Day 13 ( forgot to post last night )

Calories 2000
Protein 235g
Fats 50.5g
Carbs 108g
Fiber 47g

Today is my HSM and yes VD26 that is what it will be College football and Steak lol. Thanks for showing me that. I was over my aunts house last night for alittle on my walk and her husband had cookies made some pizza and wings could not stay for long haha. Today last day before weigh in cant wait to have my HSM today.

[quote]mykael wrote:
Your doing great, keep up the good work. Just like you I can’t wait for my HSM this weekend. I’m making eggs and turkey bacon with some whole wheat tortilas. Post some pics![/quote]

The eggs and turkey bacon sounds really good also but i am going for the biggest steak i can find haha. Thanks man you keep up your good work as well. I’m posting pics tomorrow morning

[quote]woohitter wrote:
The diet is def something that I am interested in. I have to wait till my financial aid check comes from school before I have enough money to load up however. Currently trying a variation of the diet (4 shakes and a solid meal a day) to see how that works for me.

Your results may be my final push however that I need to go big or go home and just do it right one time.[/quote]

Def go big or go home its def worth it. Not just physically but mentally ( well at least for me ).What your doing sounds like it will def work as well. Thanks again.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.