Biotest

My V-Diet Started 04/14/2008

Wow how tired no food makes you feel these first few days… Hopefully that will change. Keep in mind when I first started working out I weighed in at 380.00+. I was 400 at one point in my life. Now I have reached a Plateu and hopefully this will break the cycle…

Last weigh in: 297.2

Measurements as of 04/15/08
Biceps: 18"
Around Belly Button: 49"
Across Nipples: 51.5"
Small ab area: 47.5"
Neck: 19"
Shoulders: 57.5
Thigh: 27.25"
Calf: 18"
Ankle 11"

I will update some photos soon if anyone has any input please share it with me. I could use the motivation…

Calories to consume per day

Minimum: 1944
Maximum: 2332

Trying to get close to 300 grams of protein. I am following the diet to the letter…

Day eight everything is going great… Lost eight pounds first week… doing mesurements tonight…

[quote]jaysilentbob wrote:
Wow how tired no food makes you feel these first few days… Hopefully that will change. [/quote]

hahahaha… Afraid not, at least not for me. Tired and hungry for 28 days describes the v-diet perfectly. Yeah, some days are worse than others.

Good luck on it, Stay with it.

good luck

C’mon man, you can rock this thing! I started my T-dawg diet with the Waterbury Summer Project plan today. Keep it up so we can both post happy recaps.

One thing I didn’t see though-- what is your goal for this diet cycle? How long is it going to last, and how much do you expect to weigh/BF% at the end of it?

[quote]FatPixelStudios wrote:
C’mon man, you can rock this thing! I started my T-dawg diet with the Waterbury Summer Project plan today. Keep it up so we can both post happy recaps.

One thing I didn’t see though-- what is your goal for this diet cycle? How long is it going to last, and how much do you expect to weigh/BF% at the end of it?

[/quote]

Well i plan to lose 30 pounds hopefully… I am certainly trending that way I have lost 11 pounds to date… And the diet is getting a lot better to handle… Its all good now… Havent really thought about BF % I dont really have an accurate percentage for myself and I have not tried to figure it out yet… I do have my new measurements to post and they are very cool in such a short time…

Biceps 17"
Belly Button 47.5"
Around nipples 51.5"
between belly button and nipples 47"
neck 18"
Shoulders 58.5"
thighs 26"
Calf 18"
ankle 11"

lost 1" on arms
lost 1.5" from belly
lost .5" between bb and nipps
lost 1" neck
gained 1" on shoulders
lost 1.25" on thighs
everything else same…
but that is very cool…
With these results I dont mind staying full but feel hungry… I really like the walking it is very peaceful I should have been doing that a long time ago… Thanks everyone for the encouragement I really appreciate it…

[quote]beaul wrote:
jaysilentbob wrote:
Wow how tired no food makes you feel these first few days… Hopefully that will change.

hahahaha… Afraid not, at least not for me. Tired and hungry for 28 days describes the V-Diet perfectly. Yeah, some days are worse than others.

Good luck on it, Stay with it.[/quote]

Dude I checked out your page nice transformation… I assume you also did the V-Diet??

Gj so far

I will post some new photos in the next few days…

Keep up the good work man!!! Thanks for the kind words on my transformation. Hopefully i will put up some new pics in a few months. After my avatar pic i went a little out of control with dirty bulking for a year and half. So I am recovering from that currently. Never again.

Anyway…

Yeah i have done it twice now. once back in 06, and now i am in the transition phase of the second time. I hope to never use it again though. This second time was real tough. I think it was because i was already cutting for 4 months prior to starting it. Last time i had just switched from bulk to cut. So I think i had more energy. I have just been drained this last month on this thing. The transition is awesome. You can totally look forward to that.

I am eating 1-2 meals a day for the first week. Then probably 3-4 a day the second week. Then the 3rd week I will be up to my usual pre-v-diet of 5 meals plus a pre-bed shake. I can’t imagine how good it will feel to eat 5. The energy boost i get from 1-2 every day is amazing. Really makes you appreciate eating.

later,
beau

hows it going?

[quote]beaul wrote:

I am eating 1-2 meals a day for the first week. Then probably 3-4 a day the second week. Then the 3rd week I will be up to my usual pre-v-diet of 5 meals plus a pre-bed shake. I can’t imagine how good it will feel to eat 5. The energy boost i get from 1-2 every day is amazing. Really makes you appreciate eating.
[/quote]

May I ask what the logic is regarding eating only 1-2 meals per day? Apparently it must have worked for you in the past, but are you sure you’re not losing any muscle?