Biotest

My V-Diet Questions and Progress

Everything came today and I was very excited to see all 3 boxes the mailman delivered. I plan to start next week Monday which will be the 12th. Been doing the V-Diet workouts for the past 2 weeks so I’ll hopefully have those down perfectly by the time the 12th rolls around.

I set up my caloric intake and measurements on a spreadsheet(which I will attempt to attach)and was hoping to get some sort of feedback to make sure that everything is in order and I didn’t overlook any detail.

Also I measured myself so if the measurements look a little funny that’s the reason.

Is there anyway to make that bigger? I also tossed it on photobucket but am not sure which tag to use.

Hmmm, well that is the image code but I’m not sure how to make it work

looks good to me… round the calories down - 1400/1700 but double check with Chris…

M

I skimmed this and it looks good to me.

HOT-ROX sure are fun! I originally bought a bottle around 8 months ago when I wanted to see what they were. I’m not sure why I didn’t finish the bottle then, instead leaving around 20 of them unfinished.

Last night I dug the bottle out from the back of my shelf and decided to see what it was like to take them again. I ended up taking 2 this morning before walking over to my 8am class. By the time class started I felt like bouncing off the walls. For the next 65 minutes I was relentless with my leg shaking and tapping my fingers on my knees.

We also have swivel chairs which I took full advantage of by spinning back and forth on. When class finally got out it felt orgasmic just to stand up and walk around.

What I realized upon re-reading the HOT-ROX bottle is that it probably would have been smart to start off with 1 capsule to figure out the whole tolerance thing.

Now I’m off to try and figure out which ingredient is actually making me want to walk around.

Just curious, what was the total bill for your supps? I am thinking of starting, but wondering just how much it will cost?

[quote]dave1847 wrote:
Just curious, what was the total bill for your supps? I am thinking of starting, but wondering just how much it will cost?[/quote]

For me the supplements cost around $760. I used the ordering form from the Figure Athlete site which is the reason for the $50 discount. I also purchased a bottle of HOT-ROX a month or so ago which isn’t reflected in this order and that cost $47. I’ll post the screenshot of the actual order below.

Well today is the start of my V-Diet. Weighed in at 193 this morning and took my pics. I’m still debating if I really want to post them. Just finished my workout and had some Surge.

Workout numbers doing the intermediate program in lbs are:
A1 Pullups: 35
A2 Deads: 330
A3 Dips: set 1-5 @ 70; set 6 @ 50
Planks 2x45s

Quick question for anyone who has already done the diet. With the significant amount of weight loss in the 4-6 weeks, did you notice your lift numbers moving up, down, or staying the same?

[quote]hama wrote:
Well today is the start of my V-Diet. Weighed in at 193 this morning and took my pics. I’m still debating if I really want to post them. Just finished my workout and had some Surge.

Workout numbers doing the intermediate program in lbs are:
A1 Pullups: 35
A2 Deads: 330
A3 Dips: set 1-5 @ 70; set 6 @ 50
Planks 2x45s

Quick question for anyone who has already done the diet. With the significant amount of weight loss in the 4-6 weeks, did you notice your lift numbers moving up, down, or staying the same?[/quote]

All of my lifts are getting stronger and Im actually putting on lean mass! and this is the end of week 2 for me and I already lost 14lbs!

Haven’t posted anything in over a week! No, I did not fall by the wayside…at least not yet, lol.

Today would mark day 9. I’ve been taking pics daily so those should be fun to look at when this is all over. Just a little update on the measurements and weight. I will post my lifts once I find my journal.

Weight-186.5lbs (down 6.5)

Belly-37 inch (down 2)
Thighs-25/25 (down .5 on both)
Calves-15.75/15.75 (down .25 on both)
Upper abs-34.5 (down 1.5)
Shoulders-48.5 (down 0.5)
Arms-14/14 (didn’t change)
Neck-17 (didn’t change)

One little rant about going through this. I live with 3 other roommates and it kills me every time I smell one of them cooking with onions or garlic.

Workout 2

A1: Stand DB Press-52.5
A2: Forward DB Lunge-65
A3: 1-arm DB Row-75*
B1: Overhead DB Tri-extension-70*
B2: Stand Hammer Curl-30*
B3: Front Squat-225
Planks 2x60s

*Could increase the weight

are you a chick?

Workout 3

A1:DB Romanian DL-65
A2:Bench-205, 185, 185x6
A3:Chinups-bodyweight
B1:Stand DB side raise-17.5
B2:Bent-over BB row-135
B3:Reverse Crunch-
B4:Reverse Lunge-45

[quote]jck524 wrote:
are you a chick?[/quote]

uhh…last time i checked i wasn’t. lol, did i say something that made it seem like i was?

Workout 4 (7 sets of 3 this time around)

A1:Pullups-35 (last set could only get up halfway)
A2:Deads-330 (ripped off a callous for the 2nd week in a row)
A3:Dips-70
Planks 2x55s

Think he’s referring to the Se7en you bought. Anyways, I’m following and rooting you on. Can’t wait to see the day by day pics.

Has anyone noticed getting nauseous, a little dizzy and light headed after the lifts? I thought it was either from the lower cal/carbs or from me being out of shape. Whichever one it is, its not fun trying to take deep breathes in the gym as a precaution so you don’t puke everywhere.

[quote]hama wrote:
Has anyone noticed getting nauseous, a little dizzy and light headed after the lifts? I thought it was either from the lower cal/carbs or from me being out of shape. Whichever one it is, its not fun trying to take deep breathes in the gym as a precaution so you don’t puke everywhere.[/quote]

i had that feeling on and off through week 2…don’t worry…it passes during week 3.

[quote]DarthCricket wrote:
hama wrote:
Has anyone noticed getting nauseous, a little dizzy and light headed after the lifts? I thought it was either from the lower cal/carbs or from me being out of shape. Whichever one it is, its not fun trying to take deep breathes in the gym as a precaution so you don’t puke everywhere.

i had that feeling on and off through week 2…don’t worry…it passes during week 3. [/quote]

sounds promising. just two more workout to get through. on a different note i got sick for the first time in about 2 1/2 years. we’ll see how this effects the workout tomorrow.