Biotest

My V-Diet Log

I have been a lurker for a few years now, and have decided to finally put myself out here and finally commit to the V-Diet. I recall reading about this diet when it first came out. I was around 295 lbs. and I was planning on doing it for quick results. Once I came to the realization that I was morbidly obese, I decided to wait. Well now I am around 230 lbs. and believe it is time to do it. I am starting the diet today and am going to post pics/measurements later today. I figure if I make a log I will feel a lot more committed to putting myself through this.

You’re right, a public log can be a great motivator and extra kick-in-the-pants. Keep us posted and we’ll help out when we can!

Weight- 233 lbs.

Measurements (unflexed):

Largest part of belly- 40"
Upper leg- 24.5"
Lower leg- 16"
Chest- 44"
Upper Abs- 37.5"
Shoulders- 52"
Upper Arms- 14.5"
Neck- 17"

I am going to follow the diet strictly, word for word. I am doing the Intermediate HBT program as suggested for my workouts. Pictures will be posted later tonight (unfortunately.)

I never thought it was possible for me to kick my ass so bad in such a short period of time. At the end of the monday workout for HBT I found myself sucking for air. Having only 30 seconds of rest between each set really made me realize how much rest I used to take between sets.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I figured it is better than nothing.

Side

Back

Day 2

So far everything is what I’ve expected. I have cravings like you wouldn’t believe but haven’t really been actually hungry. I don’t think I knew what I was up against by starting this diet. It’s going to be a long 28 days. Well worth it however.

I have read somewhere before that diet pop was allowed if consumed within reason. Am i mistaken by this? It may have been a forum where someone was trying to “specialize” the V-diet. I figure it were true because it has 0 cal, but I could also see that getting in the way of kicking my bad eating habits. Thanks in advance for any help.

Don’t do the diet pop, it just leads you to more bad stuff. This is a super-strict diet, keep it that way.

Day 3

So far everything is still going good. I had a crazy amount of energy in the gym today which felt great. I wasn’t going to post any pictures up but I’m glad I did so I can remind myself exactly what I don’t want to be. I hope it keeps going well.

Good luck def keep up with it. I am almost done and i do have to say this one of the best things i have done in a long time. Dont quit its well worth it how much better you will feel.