Biotest

My V-Diet Log (Starting 12/15/09)

My name is Jordan and I am a V-Dieter. There is no day but today. Throughout high school I was an overweight kid and once I started college I made the switch to a low carb lifestyle. I lost 50 lbs over that time and now I look good, but I want to look even better. I have decided that even though I keep a fairly clean diet and work hard in the gym, I need a drastic change to get cut.

The V-Diet will easily put me in a thousand calorie deficit from my previous diet/
I will be consuming 1440 cals on non training days and 1540 on training days with all carbs coming from flax seed and Surge.

My starting measurements are:
waist: 36in
chest: 40in
unflexed arm:14in
neck:15in

I will be doing a variation that Shug has mentioned though; eating one HSM per day with the alloted calories left from removing one shake. My TRAINING DAY:
shake1 with flax and 3fo
shake 2 with flax and 3f0
shake3 (.875 scoop) with flax and 3fo
shake4 with Surge
dinner
(.875 scoop) with flax and 3fo

peripheral view.

back

day one is coming to an end, I have to say I’m doing fine but I had a mild headache all day long and was pretty tired. I think maybe the tryptophan in the flax was the culprit ( or the face that I’m in a huge caloric deficit). I feel good knowing that this will work though. Any support or thoughts are welcome!

the First few days are hard but after you will see it just becomes a normal day.

How much do you weight? goal?
What is your Bodyfat?
How tall?

Good luck, I’ll be starting my Velocity Diet on the 3rd of January…started my thread just a few minutes ago…will be checking in!

M

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.