Biotest

My V-Diet Log ( Part 2 )

This will be my 2nd V Diet got great results from the 1st one ( roughly 2 1/2yrs ago ) but basically went back to my old ways about a yr after and slowly gained most of what I lost back ( yeah I know pathetic ). While on the V-Diet the 1st time I went from roughly 260 down to 230 then got as low as 212 after I finished and kept working at changing my habits.

I think one of the big reason I went back to my old ways I burnt myself out. Yes I know excuses excuses but I honestly think that it what it was. After I finished the V- Diet I was eating right and working out hard 6 times a week twice a day. I would wake up at 4:45am go do 30-45 mins of cardio and abs every morning go to work come home lift for a 60-90 mins then do a little more cardio ( roughly 15 mins ). Did that for about 8 months also in that time my gf lived up in NY so i was flying up to NY pretty much every other weekend ( some times every weekend ) for 5 months.

One day I woke up and just was exhausted took 4 months off from the gym and here we are today back as a fat ass. So today as I am about to hopefully close on my 1st house this week I want to get my life and health back. I never felt as good as I did in my life while on and when I got off of the V-Diet no more back aches I had energy pretty much stopped being lazy. I wanted to be active and do things not just mope around.
Here is a link of my 1st V-Diet Log http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/frpm00#myForums/thread/2609501/0

Now I am going to do this one a little different. The one thing I am changing is I will be working out just in the AM. Doing my weight training and part of my NEPA walk in the morning while @ the gym. My starting weight as of this morning is 250lbs. Will have pics to post tonight didn’t have time to put up this AM ( also measurements ). I am not sure if I will be doing any pulse fast on this but I will be using Mag10 with my workouts.

Will keep this updated daily as I go through.

5am - GYM ( Back workout )( 1 scoop MAG-10 1 scoop of ANACONDA )( 2 HOT-ROX )
6am - 20 min Nepa ( 1.25 miles ) ( Treadmill 3.5-4 speed Incline 3-9 did 2 min intervals kept adjusting speed and Incline )
6:35am - Surge, 3 Amino pills, 4 Fish Oil.
7am - Coffee ( 2 Splenda, Black )
10:15am - 2 scoops Metabolic Drive
12:30 - 2 HOT-ROX
1pm - 2 scoops Metabolic Drive, 3 Amino pills, 4 Fish Oil.
4pm - 2 scoops Metabolic Drive
5:30pm - 1 tbsp Nat PB
6pm - 25 Min Nepa Walk ( 1.25 miles )
7:30pm - 3 scoop Metabolic Drive 1 tbsp Nat PB 2 TBSP Flax Seed,2 TBSP Fiber.
9:30pm - 2 scoop MD

Daily total ( est )
1930 - Cal
265 - Protein
95 - Carbs

Water roughly 1 gallon

Here are my starting measurements

R Thigh - 28
L Thigh - 28
Chest - 44
stomach upper - 41
stomach belly button - 43

Front

Side

Back

You measure yourself? Your back looks pretty tremendo for not working out for awhile.

I remember your crazy ass schedule back then. I was exhausted just listening to it–Dont know how you did it.

[quote]VD26 wrote:
You measure yourself? Your back looks pretty tremendo for not working out for awhile.

I remember your crazy ass schedule back then. I was exhausted just listening to it–Dont know how you did it. [/quote]

I been to the gym the past 5 weeks constant @ least 4 times a week so I got back into a routine now I just need to shed the lbs.

I messed up a bit yesterday should of had some a extra shake or 2 shakes with 3 scoops. Will adjust correctly today.

4:45am - 2 HOT-ROX
5am - Gym ( Chest )( 1 scoop MAG-10 1 scoop of ANACONDA )
6:15am - Surge 3 Amino pills, 4 Fish Oil.
7:05am - Coffee Black 2 Splenda.
9am - 2 scoops Metabolic Drive
11am - 2 scoops Metabolic Drive
1:30pm - 3 scoops Metabolic Drive 2 HOT-ROX 3 Amino pills, 4 Fish Oil.
4pm - 2 scoops Metabolic Drive
6pm - 1tbsp Nat PB
7pm - Nepa ( 30 mins 1.50 miles )
8pm - 3 scoops Metabolic Drove ,1tbsp Nat PB, 2 TBSP Flax Seed,2 TBSP Fiber, 3 Amino pills, 4 Fish Oil

Did not go to the gym this morning going to go later after work.

6am - 2 HOT-ROX
6:30am - 3 scoops Metabolic Drove ,2 TBSP Flax Seed,2 TBSP Fiber, 3 Amino pills, 4 Fish Oil
7am - Coffee Black 2 Splenda
9:45am - 2 scoops MD
11:30am - Got through finally and on hold to order Indigo.
12:05pm - Order my 3 bottles of Indigo
12:10pm - 2 scoops MD, 2 HOT-ROX, 3 Amino pills, 4 Fish Oil
3pm - 3 scoops MD
5:30pm - 1tbsp Nat PB
6PM - GYM Legs ( 1 scoop MAG-10 , 1 Scoop Anaconda )
7pm - Surge , 3 Amino Pills
7:30pm - 25 Min Nepa
9pm - 3 Scoops MD 1 tbsp Nat PB, 2 TBSP Flax Seed,2 TBSP Fiber, 3 Amino pills, 4 Fish Oil

Felt a twinge in my back while doing squats today. I do have a bad lower back I believe its mostly due to being over weight ( even though I do have scoliosis ) when I did my 1st V-Diet and lost all that weight the pain just dis appeared. So when I became the fat ass I am today it slowly came back. Was painful to do my Nepa last night so hope it will be better in the morning. Also tomorrow I will do a Pulse Fast.

Go for it man. Hope it is easier 2nd time around. I am into my 3rd week. Looking at your photos, seems like it’s hard to loose the belly/love handles fat. I am having exactly the same issue. No matter how lean I have been in the past, the last bits of fat seem to be stuck in my love handle area.

Today is a great day have my closing on my 1st house today very excited. My back is a little sore but not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Its the normal back aches I am use to. Got my Indigo fed-ex email notification last night very excited about using that after the V-Diet the results look amazing using that. I am doing a pulse fast today so relative easy day. Will do some Nepa later and try to do some neural charge workouts but also might just rest today because of the back pain I am currently feeling.

So far no hunger cravings my girl friend ate Pizza in front of me last night and didn’t bother me one bit ( and I love pizza ). Cant wait for my HSM this week though prob having it Saturday night. Going out to dinner looking forward to a nice steak, salad, sweet potato & veg.

The hunger set in yesterday with the pulse fast. I had to leave for a walk for a little. There was pulled pork and perogies for dinner and it looked and smelled good. Also seemed like every time I changed the channel on the TV there was another food commercial. Still did not go off the diet knew one of these days would be hard the pulse is kind of hard because you only take in like 700 calories for the day ( basically starvation ). Went to the gym this AM and the Surge hit the spot. Also I am eliminating the MAG-10 & Anaconda everyday as its not what I did the 1st time and should not have added it in I feel.

4:45am - 2 HOT-ROX, 3 Amino
5am - GYM ( Bi’s & Tri’s ), 1.5 scoops of Surge
6:15am - 1.5 scoops of Surge, 3 Amino, 4 Fish Oil
10am - 2 scoops Metabolic Drive
12pm - 3 scoops Metabolic Drive
4pm - 3 scoops Metabolic Drive
6:45pm - 2 scoops Metabolic Drive
9pm - 2 scoops MD. 2 tbsp Nat PB, 2 tbsp Flax, 2 tbsp Fiber, 3 Amino, 4 Fish Oil

Did miss my Nepa today back was still hurting a bit so took the night to rest.

speaking of pizza, my boss wanted to buy L and B pizza for the floor today. I almost died.

[quote]VD26 wrote:
speaking of pizza, my boss wanted to buy L and B pizza for the floor today. I almost died. [/quote]

I would of caved for a slice or 2 or 3. Especially since I only get good pizza when I travel.

7am - 2 scoops MD
7:30am- 3 Amino, Cup of coffee black 2 splenda
8am - Gym ( shoulders ) 1.5 scoops Surge
9:20am - 1.5 scoops Surge, 3 Amino , Nepa (walked home from the gym 3.5 miles did it in 1 hour)
11:30am - 3 scoops MD, 2tbsp Nat PB, 2tbsp Flax, 2tbsp Fiber, 4 fish oil
2pm - 2 scoops MD
6pm - HSM

Tonight was my HSM was also a celebration for my gf and I on the house. This is our favorite Restaurant. We split 2 apps and had a main course. I wish I knew how to upload the pics all @ once but I don’t. So here is what I ate
This is a piece of a pork belly slider with a pickled jalapeno. I did have 4 fork fulls of that mac & cheese in the middle also. I took the pork off the bread and ate it. Just had one gf had the other

This is a grilled Carolina peach wrapped in prosciutto

Filet Mignon — did not eat the potato gratin but did eat the broccoli

Grilled Asparagus.

Those do look quite tasty :X Just another day and 1/2 till my HSM! Jealous haha :slight_smile: I find once the week is over my mood plummets till I get a chance to eat real food Monday

[quote]KcThrows wrote:
Those do look quite tasty :X Just another day and 1/2 till my HSM! Jealous haha :slight_smile: I find once the week is over my mood plummets till I get a chance to eat real food Monday[/quote]

They were amazing. I don’t find myself thinking that much about food. Except for the day I did the pulse fast. That day for some reason was rough I hit a point where the hunger set in and I was a cranky sob the rest of the day.